Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For offenses at least it was.

Comment

i admit, i would have paid $500 a seat to see it live...the pace was exhausting but truly as captivating as a midget street riot.

Comment

I would take the 1997 playoff game against the chiefs over this game any day.

1987 Bears/Broncos
        1995 Oakland @ Denver

Pinball scoring does not impress me. Denver's defense was so bad it was not fun to watch. No way those guys should be that open that far downfield.

However, I find this very impressive.

Last edited by Guess Who; 10-07-2013, 07:14 AM.

Comment

I hope the omaners went who were concerned with high ticket prices and didn't want to sit in the upper level for $140 bucks went?

Going to a game is so much more expensive and involved vs sitting your on your ass on the couch. It's so much more painful during a loss yet so much more rewarding when you are there for the big win! Just my opinion. Some will surely disagree and start pulling the fan police stuff. That's ok. Props to the Bronco fans who made this game! One for the books!

Oh I will say this. Jerry spent a ****ing billion dollars on that stadium and couldn't figure out a way to get rid of the damn sun glare that the old stadium had? It was painful on TV. Not sure what it was like to be there.
          Last edited by Meck77; 10-07-2013, 07:41 AM.

Comment

The glare was terrible to see in-person. Did someone not get the whole "East-West" sun thing when they were building it? You could see it impacting both teams and it looked as though Denver dealt with it by throwing quick, short routes until they could move back into the shadows. Par for the course for a Jerry Jones project, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rulon Velvet Jones View Post
              The glare was terrible to see in-person. Did someone not get the whole "East-West" sun thing when they were building it? You could see it impacting both teams and it looked as though Denver dealt with it by throwing quick, short routes until they could move back into the shadows. Par for the course for a Jerry Jones project, though.
              Yeah, what idiot decided to build it that way Turn it the other way to keep the sun out, what a concept!

Horrible design in some aspects. Remember the ice that fell off during the SB, nearly killing some people...

Comment

Originally posted by Rulon Velvet Jones View Post
                Yeah, it also made it not great to watch on tv as well.

Comment

some simple louvres would correct this issue...less than $1M to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
                    some simple louvres would correct this issue...less than $1M to fix.
                    Tarps starting at $29.99

Comment

Does Jerry's world have a roof? "That glare was turrible!" said Charles Barkley

Comment

The bigger head scratcher is why the roof was closed. Yesterday was probably the nicest day we have had since May. If they don't open it for that weather then I have no idea why it opens period.

Comment

Jerriapolis does have a roof. It clearly did not help. $1 billion dollar stadium and the concept of tinted glass must have escaped some people.

As for the game, the "our defense sucks" crowd needs to simmer down. It's a shoot out. It was all about the offenses yesterday. Take a breath and engage in a calm enhancing activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
                            The bigger head scratcher is why the roof was closed. Yesterday was probably the nicest day we have had since May. If they don't open it for that weather then I have no idea why it opens period.
                            Yesterday was the 2nd time this season where the weather was ideal for having the roof open, the first being the Rams game a couple weeks back. And yet, the Cowboys would rather run up their light bill instead of letting a fresh breeze and sunlight into the building. I don't get it either.

Comment

It was an epic regular season game. One that will be talked about for some time. We always seem to have big epic games against the Pokes. After three weeks we'll be done with our total opposite division.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

As for the game, the "our defense sucks" crowd needs to simmer down. It's a shoot out. It was all about the offenses yesterday. Take a breath and engage in a calm enhancing activity.

Injuries (and suspensions) played a big part in our D's suckiness. I am willing to overlook their performance this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X