Rant of the Week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant of the Week.

I just noticed something listening to the national broadcast. This was a close game. Closest game Broncos have had in a year. But because it was a close game everybody seems to think we are the PRETENDERS! WTF! Everybody is so ready to suck on the dartos tunic of New England after 2 nail bitting wins. Or Seahawks offense litterally did less than $h!t vs. Houston but they're legit SB bound. Its bad enough that Broncos only have 2.5 Broncos in the HOF (Zimmerman was an orginally a viking). But right now Broncos are playing at a break neck pace and all I hear is "oh look they stumbled to a win" bs! EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU National broadcasters!

Release....... RELEASE...... let it all out!

Comment

That's funny because I just heard the talking heads were saying they didn't know how good the Broncos were until they were challenged and forced to play in a close game.

Comment

Sounds like you need a slump buster

Comment

Only the Mane could play the "media disrespect" card in a week where we'll no doubt be #1 in EVERY SINGLE analyst's power rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
            Only the Mane could play the "media disrespect" card in a week where we'll no doubt be #1 in EVERY SINGLE analyst's power rankings.
            I don't think we will. People are pouncing on that defensive performance, for good reason on the surface level. Honestly though, anything that could go wrong defensively did....all the chuck and pray passes worked and by the end of the day half of starting defense was out. No one is talking about that though...it's all about how we will be ultimately successful with that defense.

Comment

I would say why get so worked up. The season is going to come down to playing well in the playoffs no matter what seed Denver is. Contenders aren't picked in September and October.

Comment

Reality is even the best team in the NFL will not win every game by 20+ points. There are close games to be one and the best teams get it done more often than not. But most of the large media at least is in the east and any team west of Chicago is news to many of them.

Comment

The talking heads will always give more credit to a high scoring team winning through defense than a high scoring team winning by even more scoring.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                        That's funny because I just heard the talking heads were saying they didn't know how good the Broncos were until they were challenged and forced to play in a close game.
                        This is what I've been hearing. Tested and came out on top when the pressure was on.

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
                          I don't think we will. People are pouncing on that defensive performance, for good reason on the surface level. Honestly though, anything that could go wrong defensively did....all the chuck and pray passes worked and by the end of the day half of starting defense was out. No one is talking about that though...it's all about how we will be ultimately successful with that defense.
                          If you had told me before that we would be without Woodyard(who is the driver of the defense) without Von ayers Harris and champ I would guarantee a loss against a good offense. Lack of pressure gave up a lot of those plays. Some of them romo had 7 plus seconds to find a reciever. You put a great secondary out there and after that much time someone always gets open. And when there was pressure romo got rattled at the end. A few of those plays were romo scrambling like a boss. I think we won't see that type of performance anymore(about as bad as it gets). Don't think all those players will be out at the same time again.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                            I just noticed something listening to the national broadcast. This was a close game. Closest game Broncos have had in a year. But because it was a close game everybody seems to think we are the PRETENDERS! WTF! Everybody is so ready to suck on the dartos tunic of New England after 2 nail bitting wins. Or Seahawks offense litterally did less than $h!t vs. Houston but they're legit SB bound. Its bad enough that Broncos only have 2.5 Broncos in the HOF (Zimmerman was an orginally a viking). But right now Broncos are playing at a break neck pace and all I hear is "oh look they stumbled to a win" bs! EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU National broadcasters!
                            i agree, but if i had my choice, i would much rather fly under the radar. I hate being the team everyone expects to win. They rarely win the SB. Look at like the last 5-10 SB champs, all came out of nowhere. It will be hard for Denver to come out of nowhere, but i still would rather have the media doubting us than giving us praise and picking us to blow everyone out.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
                              i agree, but if i had my choice, i would much rather fly under the radar. I hate being the team everyone expects to win. They rarely win the SB. Look at like the last 5-10 SB champs, all came out of nowhere. It will be hard for Denver to come out of nowhere, but i still would rather have the media doubting us than giving us praise and picking us to blow everyone out.
                              I'm the opposite, this year. Go fast, loud, and score 60 every week while holding the opponents to 0 with everyone expecting it!!

Comment

Working...
                              X