• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe in Mike Sullivan. We have the best guru in the league

Comment

Keep Holliday please

Comment

I don't understand why people don't seem to care about Decker. Has an occasional drop or fumble, but makes tons of big plays.

Comment

I'm hoping Decker will realize the situation he's in and take a discounted deal, but if he wants too much, let him walk. Take that money and use it to help extend Demaryius.

You have to bring back Woodyard, Harris, Beadles, Holliday, and Ihenacho. Ayers and Carter should resign for cheap. Hopefully Phillips will stay on on a cheap one or two year deal because he can clearly still play, and we haven't even seen him with Von. DRC has had a pretty good one year audition so far, so I'd like to see him back.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
            I don't understand why people don't seem to care about Decker. Has an occasional drop or fumble, but makes tons of big plays.
            He should though....Welker and DT get the vast majority of the defensive attention

Comment

Find a way to keep Decker until Manning retires.

Comment

It's not that I don't care about Decker. It's just likely that some team overpays on him, based on what he's done with Manning. He's more replaceable then some of the other free agents on the list.

If it is possible to keep him at a reasonable price, fine. But don't want to sign Decker if it means losing Woodyard

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                  It's not that I don't care about Decker. It's just likely that some team overpays on him, based on what he's done with Manning. He's more replaceable then some of the other free agents on the list.

If it is possible to keep him at a reasonable price, fine. But don't want to sign Decker if it means losing Woodyard
                  Relax. We're keeping both. No way in hell Broncos keep Champ at that contract size next year. No way in hell I repeat. There will be money for all these guys. Especially if PM wins it all this year and wants to repeat. He'll gladly take a pay cut to keep some of these guys. We'll have options. I wouldn't worry.

Comment

I have a feeling Elway is way ahead of the curve on this and will not need our input.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                      Relax. We're keeping both. No way in hell Broncos keep Champ at that contract size next year. No way in hell I repeat. There will be money for all these guys. Especially if PM wins it all this year and wants to repeat. He'll gladly take a pay cut to keep some of these guys. We'll have options. I wouldn't worry.
                      Not worried, just kinda accepted that he probably won't be back. Agree that Champ is going to be gone next year, unless he takes a drastic cut in pay.

Not sure if I'd expect Peyton to take much of a pay cut. If anything, you could argue he's underpaid in comparison to what other QB's contracts are.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                        I have a feeling Elway is way ahead of the curve on this and will not need our input.
                        I have a feeling nobody is posting their views on who they would like to keep, with the expectation that Elway is reading and should be paying heed to the Mane's words of wisdom

Comment

Not worried, just kinda accepted that he probably won't be back. Agree that Champ is going to be gone next year, unless he takes a drastic cut in pay.

Not sure if I'd expect Peyton to take much of a pay cut. If anything, you could argue he's underpaid in comparison to what other QB's contracts are.
                          It depends. If PM won it all this year and wanted to comeback next year, and let's say we signed everybody we wanted to except for let's say Decker. We want him and PM wants him back (he doesn't want to start all over with a new guy at this stage of his career). Let's say it comes down to 2M. I think PM would take a cut to sign a key guy like this for another shot at a title.

Comment

Decker is going to be someone's Alvin Harper.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                              ahhh damn it

Comment

I like Decker and what he brings to the team, but you have Thomas and Welker signed through next year. Money can be spent elsewhere. I also think if Decker hits the open market he'll get paid. I'm sure he would love to go to N.Y. and with Nicks not going to be re-signed maybe they'll go after Decker.

Comment

Working...
                                X