Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Thomas' agent 'doing my best' to bring LT to Denver

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by socalorado View Post

    Who did DEN use that 1st rnd pick on?
    Manning wanted Thomas after losing Clady during the 2013 season. We used that 2014 pick on Roby.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Arkie View Post

      Manning wanted Thomas after losing Clady during the 2013 season. We used that 2014 pick on Roby.
      Roby. Turd. Roby. Turd. Hmmmmm.
      Thats a tough one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Arkie View Post

        Manning wanted Thomas after losing Clady during the 2013 season. We used that 2014 pick on Roby.
        It was 2015 when they got close to making the deal and they won the SB anyway.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

          It was 2015 when they got close to making the deal and they won the SB anyway.
          So it was the Paxil 1st.
          Elway got stuck with a turd anyways.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by socalorado View Post

            So it was the Paxil 1st.
            Oh yeah, i’m taking the turd. All day.
            Yup. Its is known in that late firsts have a huge bust rate anyway.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

              Yup. Its is known in that late firsts have a huge bust rate anyway.
              And Thomas might still be playing and DEN never drafts Bolles.

              Comment


              • They were so close to getting Thomas in 2015, the story on the Broncos website was written and ready to post.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by socalorado View Post

                  And Thomas might still be playing and DEN never drafts Bolles.
                  Lynch is never drafted, which means they have to draft a QB in 2017 and they trade up for Watson or Mahomes instead of picking Bolles....

                  ohhhh what could’ve been....

                  Comment


                  • Charles Haley pissed on Eddie Debartolo's desk after being traded or cut.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                      And Thomas might still be playing and DEN never drafts Bolles.
                      Or Thomas retires, and Denver drafts:

                      Ryan Ramczyk
                      2017 All-Rookie 1st team
                      2018 AP All-Pro (2nd tm)
                      2 yrs younger than Bolles

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

                        Or Thomas retires, and Denver drafts:

                        Ryan Ramczyk
                        2017 All-Rookie 1st team
                        2018 AP All-Pro (2nd tm)
                        2 yrs younger than Bolles
                        So then who is replacing Thomas on the left side?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bowtown View Post

                          So then who is replacing Thomas on the left side?
                          Yeah, I don’t get how people keep comparing the 2. Ramczyk was so bad at LT he was almost immediately moved to RT.
                          Now, it just so happens DEN could use a RT right now but the 2 don’t compare.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X