Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton QB sneak was improvised!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peyton QB sneak was improvised!

    Lindsay Jones Twitter:

    "Peyton Manning didn`t tell anyone, even his offensive linemen, he was running a naked bootleg.Decided to do it just before snap"

    Just amazing. Thinking back he told moreno something right before the snap and moreno talked back like he didnt understand. Makes sense in retrospect.

    Go broncos

  • #2
    When I saw that I thought about Craig Morten running those bootlegs and never telling anyone.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
      Lindsay Jones Twitter:

      "Peyton Manning didn`t tell anyone, even his offensive linemen, he was running a naked bootleg.Decided to do it just before snap"

      Just amazing. Thinking back he told moreno something right before the snap and moreno talked back like he didnt understand. Makes sense in retrospect.

      Go broncos
      It was improvised, but you're thinking of a different drive when Peyton and Knowshon were having words. That was on the last drive. Peyton was telling Knowshon to not score, to just get the first and go down. They wanted to have Dallas burn their last timeout so they could milk the clock and kick the winning FG.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
        It was improvised, but you're thinking of a different drive when Peyton and Knowshon were having words. That was on the last drive. Peyton was telling Knowshon to not score, to just get the first and go down. They wanted to have Dallas burn their last timeout so they could milk the clock and kick the winning FG.
        You are correct. What a great idea btw. Intentionaly stopping on the 1 yard line. Very smart move

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
          You are correct. What a great idea btw. Intentionaly stopping on the 1 yard line. Very smart move
          Similar situation to what his brother had a couple Super Bowls ago. The only difference is Peyton told the RB before the snap to go down. Eli waited until he was handing off to Bradshaw to tell him to go down. It was too late at that point.

          Comment


          • #6
            His rushing touchdown was the 18th of his career. It ties Archie Manning.

            Comment

            Working...
            X