Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Programming Note: NFL Replay Week 5 Broncos vs. Cowboys...now SuperSized to 3 hours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programming Note: NFL Replay Week 5 Broncos vs. Cowboys...now SuperSized to 3 hours!

will be on NFL network Wednesday 7pm MST.
    Last edited by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun; 10-09-2013, 05:29 PM.

Lol im scared torewatch ill be watching... full game?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
      Lol im scared torewatch ill be watching... full game?
      The NFL Replay is a highlight show. So no, not a replay the entire game.

Comment

It's almost the full game and they mix in player commentary and graphics. I'll be recording it.

I knew they'd pick this one.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
          The NFL Replay is a highlight show. So no, not a replay the entire game.
          what the hell are they going to cut? The whole damn game was a highlight.

Comment

@SamuelYLam: NFL Replay on NFL Network: Broncos vs Cowboys on WED at 9PM ET. It's a 3.5-hour replay, so you get all the goodness of that game.

That dude is a social media producer at NFL Network, so definitely credible.

Comment

I can't believe they decided this dull POS was the game of the week. It's like a 0-0 soccer tie.

I thought Arizona-Carolina would have been it.

Comment

Bump. Shows starts in 30 minutes!

Comment

I'm sure glad I know the outcome. My blood pressure couldn't take a game like that very often.

Comment

Isn't this usually 90 minutes? Is this one longer because there were so many highlights?

They should do this as a miniseries - sort of Masterpiece Theater style!

Comment

Watching this replay, I honestly think the only way the Cowboys were able to get a field goal to end the first half was due to Chris Harris' injury. That killed the clock for them, allowed them to regroup.

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
                        what the hell are they going to cut? The whole damn game was a highlight.
                        Hillman's multiple 1 yard gains....

Comment

Newb thread. Just go to the Broncos video vault thread the game has been posted for you to keep.

Comment

Loved that run

Comment

I like every aspect of these replays outside of them cutting to commercial by telling us what is about to happen...again. I'm trying to relive a fan moment over here.

Comment

Working...
                              X