Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has no one started a thread about Woodyard and Harris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    It's tough to say. We've had guys miss time on Wednesday and even Thursday and then practice Friday and play in the game. We'll know more from the actual report and forthcoming press conference. I honestly think we could get by letting those guys get healthy for a bit.
    Yeah, we could get by...but it'll make the game more interesting.

Adrian Robinson should never be one of our rush ends. I dont care if he made someone step on Romo's foot

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    It's tough to say. We've had guys miss time on Wednesday and even Thursday and then practice Friday and play in the game. We'll know more from the actual report and forthcoming press conference. I honestly think we could get by letting those guys get healthy for a bit.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Yeah, Harris would have had to pass a test yesterday, he wouldnt be able to practice till friday technically.

Not good that the other guys arent. Thats too much talent not on the field, i dont care who we're playing

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Mandatory Harris doesn't practice.

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Broncos&amp;src=hash">#Broncos</a> not practicing today: Woodyard, Harris, Ayers. Champ is in full pads <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23AP_NFL&amp;src=hash">#AP_NFL</a></p>&mdash; Arnie Stapleton (@arniestapleton) <a href="https://twitter.com/arniestapleton/statuses/387995858597203968">October 9, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Leave a comment:

• Smiling Assassin27
    replied
    Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 1m
    The fellas watching #Broncos practice say Chris Harris (concussion), Robert Ayers (shoulder) +Wesley Woodyard (shoulder) not participating.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
    Chris Harris' wife on Twitter posted "Very minor concussion"
    He needs to get a lawyer, dude needs to say it was a major life altering concussion if he ever wants to pull down big bucks from another NFL Concussion lawsuit.

Leave a comment:

• BigPlayShay
    replied
    I finally watched the press conference. You're all fired for getting it wrong. It's Ayers who has the shoulder injury, not Woodyard. Woodyard sustained a neck injury, whatever that means. I'm hoping it was just some kind of concussion or contusion. Worst case would be a broken collar bone.

So Harris had a concussion. Ayers a Shoulder injury, and Woodyard a neck injury.
    Wood has kept getting stingers. He had a couple against philly. He came off the field unable to move his right arm. It looked like the same thing yesterday. The trainers were testing his grip while he was down on the field.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    I finally watched the press conference. You're all fired for getting it wrong. It's Ayers who has the shoulder injury, not Woodyard. Woodyard sustained a neck injury, whatever that means. I'm hoping it was just some kind of concussion or contusion. Worst case would be a broken collar bone.

So Harris had a concussion. Ayers a Shoulder injury, and Woodyard a neck injury.
    I said this in a different thread. It looked like he got his neck kicked or stepped on when he was on the ground. That's why he was having words with that punk on the field after he got up. Looked like the guy was going to step over him but instead kicked him. I'm assuming it's more of a contusion or bruise or something.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/newrepl...eply&p=3934242
    Last edited by ZONA; 10-07-2013, 03:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
    Are you serious?

It's a joke, man. We play Jacksonville next week. Which is like a second bye week.

Smh.
    I get the joke.

I thought they were implying there's two in a row.

Leave a comment:

• misturanderson
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    Keep seeing this. Our bye week isn't till november
    They aren't saying that there are 2 in a row.

Leave a comment:

• TheElusiveKyleOrton
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    Keep seeing this. Our bye week isn't till november
    Are you serious?

It's a joke, man. We play Jacksonville next week. Which is like a second bye week.

Smh.

Leave a comment:

• Guess Who
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
    Chris Harris' wife on Twitter posted "Very minor concussion"

She is yummy

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied

Last edited by Kaylore; 10-07-2013, 08:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBound
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    Sounds promising. Yesterday's NFL he could've gone back in. Today's NFL you're sitting out the rest of the game.
    Yup. Much to our D's dismay.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X