Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has no one started a thread about Woodyard and Harris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
    "As of 7:30 p.m. MT, there have been no updates from the team or any media outlets on the severity of the injures sustained by Woodyard, Ayers, and Harris. In an ideal world, we would be optimistic to see all three players return in time for the team's Week 7 match up in Indianapolis against the Colts, if not next week against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

On a different injury note, the Denver Post seems optimistic that Bailey could have played today. According to the Post's Mike Klis, Bailey didn't play today because the game was on turf—the same type of surface that Bailey injured his ankle on in Seattle during the preseason.

There's no reason the team would want to rush Bailey back into playing on a turf field in his return to action, but Klis says "there's a good chance" he'll be back next week when the team hosts Jacksonville"

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/1...ris-injured-in
    Sweet news. Get the guy warmed up for Indy. That will be a huge game

Comment

So Ayers got hurt twice? I distinctly remember him coming out and then going right back in and getting a sack.

Comment

Fox will probably not say anything until Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
          So Ayers got hurt twice? I distinctly remember him coming out and then going right back in and getting a sack.
          He hurt his shoulder, maybe it's one of those things that hurts worse hours later

Comment

Really hoping to see more details here. Particularly with Harris. He is highly underrated and his departure exaserbated an already bad day that was in the works. I have no doubt that if he stays in, they game isnt a nail-biter. We probably still give up 35pts though

Comment

Chris Harris' wife on Twitter posted "Very minor concussion"

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
                Really hoping to see more details here. Particularly with Harris. He is highly underrated and his departure exaserbated an already bad day that was in the works. I have no doubt that if he stays in, they game isnt a nail-biter. We probably still give up 35pts though
                We won't know till at least Wed

Woodyard worries me most followed by ayers at this point. We are really thin at DE. I never wanna see Adrian Robinson as a rush end ever again. In fact id rather not see him at defense period ever again

Comment

Yeah, we need our D healthy for Indy. Luck & Co. made Seattle look sub-par today.

Comment

http:/ https://twitter.com/1023ESPN/status/386986390535147520

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
                      Sounds promising. Yesterday's NFL he could've gone back in. Today's NFL you're sitting out the rest of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        Sounds promising. Yesterday's NFL he could've gone back in. Today's NFL you're sitting out the rest of the game.
                        Yup. Much to our D's dismay.

Comment

I finally watched the press conference. You're all fired for getting it wrong. It's Ayers who has the shoulder injury, not Woodyard. Woodyard sustained a neck injury, whatever that means. I'm hoping it was just some kind of concussion or contusion. Worst case would be a broken collar bone.

So Harris had a concussion. Ayers a Shoulder injury, and Woodyard a neck injury.
                          Last edited by Kaylore; 10-07-2013, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post

She is yummy

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                              Keep seeing this. Our bye week isn't till november
                              Are you serious?

It's a joke, man. We play Jacksonville next week. Which is like a second bye week.

Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                                Keep seeing this. Our bye week isn't till november
                                They aren't saying that there are 2 in a row.

Comment

Working...
                                X