Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has no one started a thread about Woodyard and Harris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has no one started a thread about Woodyard and Harris?

Were they concussions? They barely mentioned it during the broadcast.

Worst broadcasting ever. Harris looked like a concussion. Couldn't tell a thing with Woodyard.

Comment

Woodyard was neck shoulder and Harris was concussed according to Fox

Comment

Harris is a concussion and Woodyard is a separated shoulder I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
          Worst broadcasting ever. Harris looked like a concussion. Couldn't tell a thing with Woodyard.
          They were particularly awful today.

Harris is a concussion.
          Woodyard is a shoulder injury.

Comment

That really sucks about Woodyard. I hope it isn't severe. I guess we'll be OK for a week, but still.

Comment

Can't take many more injuries to OL/LB. Good lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                That really sucks about Woodyard. I hope it isn't severe. I guess we'll be OK for a week, but still.
                Nice to have the Jags to prep for... Rest some guys up

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                  Nice to have the Jags to prep for... Rest some guys up
                  Yeah, it is nice to have 2 bye weeks.

Comment

IIRC woodyard was probable to re enter at one point. Im sure Harris will be fine with a little time off. I know concussions can be devastating once in a while and cause real issues but thats pretty rare unless they keep occuring.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Robert Ayers wearing a sling after the game. Shoulder.</p>&mdash; Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) <a href="https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/statuses/387030810106146817">October 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
                      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

I'm pretty sure Harris was a concussion, but I don't know about Woody. I saw him on the sideline still in his uniform though.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                          IIRC woodyard was probable to re enter at one point. Im sure Harris will be fine with a little time off. I know concussions can be devastating once in a while and cause real issues but thats pretty rare unless they keep occuring.
                          not to mention what with the NFL getting sued over concussions, they probably didn't want to risk it and kept him out of the game for precautionary reasons......so perhaps (hopefully) he might not have have gotten his bell rung as loudly as originally thought?

Comment

Originally posted by gyldenlove View Post
                            Yeah, it is nice to have 2 bye weeks.
                            Keep seeing this. Our bye week isn't till november

Comment

"As of 7:30 p.m. MT, there have been no updates from the team or any media outlets on the severity of the injures sustained by Woodyard, Ayers, and Harris. In an ideal world, we would be optimistic to see all three players return in time for the team's Week 7 match up in Indianapolis against the Colts, if not next week against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

On a different injury note, the Denver Post seems optimistic that Bailey could have played today. According to the Post's Mike Klis, Bailey didn't play today because the game was on turf—the same type of surface that Bailey injured his ankle on in Seattle during the preseason.

There's no reason the team would want to rush Bailey back into playing on a turf field in his return to action, but Klis says "there's a good chance" he'll be back next week when the team hosts Jacksonville"

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/1...ris-injured-in

Comment

Working...
                              X