I'm so freaking pissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so freaking pissed

The feed for the game day got effed up and missed the second half. Went to my neighbors ... same bs. Happen to anyone else?

No clear as could be

Comment

no? Call your local tv station and/or cable/sat company and bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
        The feed for the game day got effed up and missed the second half. Went to my neighbors ... same bs. Happen to anyone else?
        On a positive note, you were spared a horrific hold of Defense from the Broncos... Except for the int at the end I guess

Comment

Originally posted by maven View Post
          no? Call your local tv station and/or cable/sat company and b****.
          Oh there gonna hear about it. Missing a broncos game, heads gonna roll. Annnnnd ontop of that the avs game got jacked up.. missing mack and jones ...

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
            On a positive note, you were spared a horrific hold of Defense from the Broncos... Except for the int at the end I guess
            I roll win lose or draw. Lol although i would practice my im going to not eat some maners brain in the GDT and practiced controlled breathing lol

Comment

I thought this thread was about our defense.

Comment

Yeah that too lol injuries contributed but not very good as i hear it

Comment

Originally posted by Greatspirits View Post
                  I thought this thread was about our defense.
                  No, he said second half. Defense pretty much was gone the entire game.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                    The great aren't always great, they're just great when they have to be

Comment

Oh there gonna hear about it. Missing a broncos game, heads gonna roll. Annnnnd ontop of that the avs game got jacked up.. missing mack and jones ...
                      If you complain loudly to your sat/cable provider, you might get a credit.

Comment

Oh, did that really bum you out? Yep...well, we're the only cable company in town....yeah.....

Comment

I thought you were mad becuase Colquit got a game check for doing nothing.

Comment

So you didn't get to watch it at all?

You came to the internet to complain about it, why didn't you come to the internet to watch it?

Comment

Comcast f-ed up in the Denver area. I have DirecTV, but glad I have an HD Antenna in the attic.

Comment

Working...
                              X