No announcement yet.

Knowshon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wore my Knowshon jersey today (for some reason it was $20 on the NFLShop his rookie season and I couldn't pass that up)

Comment

Looked good today. Good back in this offense. Now he needs to finish a season, and we need to have Hillman/Ball ready to play come January.

Comment

My have two problems with him. First, he lacks great vision. He doesn't cut it back often enough, and instead runs into walls.

Also, he falls down more than any running back I've ever seen. I swear, he must trip up on around 20% of his plays.

Other than that, I'm happy with him. He's really turned a corner this year. Still, I want Ball to not fumble and get in there...

Comment

He is a great role player, I was on the phone with a duh bear fan friend who was giving me **** after we gave up the 15 point lead in the 2nd half and even he noticed KM pulling himself out after 2 carries at the start of a drive in the 4th quarter.

KM had a couple great runs today, not sure if Dallas's D was just terrible but KM has had a couple of nice weeks in a row.

Comment

@knowshonmoreno: Glad @CutonDime25 was watching our game tonight.Great team win,lets keeprolling.#5-0#LetHatersHate#ShotsWereFiredButNoOneGotHit

Knowshon with the right jab. **** McCoy, you guys got butt ****ed last week, now you're talking ****

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer View Post
              I think he's running like a first rounder this season. It's great to see him healthy and running like he's angry. Every time he's on the field he brings fire. He's got something to prove, and he's out there proving it every week. Here's to his health!
              Something to wonder about. Has he always looked bad because of the bad teams we have had and we all had unrealistic expectations? Look at his surroundings since he came into the league. Orton and then Tebow. Everyone knew running was the only option with those guys. Not exactly a situation conducive to success. He gets a real QB and an improved line and he looks like a completely different back.

Comment

And he learned how to tie his shoes!

Comment

He is definitely running with a much more physical element to his game. Early in his career it seemed like he was happy cashing a paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by broncogary View Post
                    This, especially this.

In all truth though I have zero worries about the RB position when KM is in the game. Kudos to Moreno for playing SAUCED.

Comment

Originally posted by broncogary View Post
                      Hope not to jinx it, but he hasn't blown a tire since I adopted it.

Comment

It was hard to run the ball with 2 awful qb's. teams were stacking the box. I always thought he would be a good player if the broncos had a real qb.

Comment

Originally posted by dsmoot View Post
                          He will never live up to the expectation of his draft spot.
                          Please tell me you're joking. Otherwise, please define "live up to expectation of his draft spot"? Starting on an otherworldly exceptional offense? Running for 1st downs on 3rd and 3? Pass blocking like he knows exactly what he's doing. Hurdling Ed ****ing Reeve? Fingertip catching a bad throw and continuing on for a 1st down in a game-tying drive? Never whining about being benched and beasting like he is this year?

Sorry, dsmoot, you nearly made it to ignore on that comment

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse30 View Post
                            Please tell me you're joking. Otherwise, please define "live up to expectation of his draft spot"? Starting on an otherworldly exceptional offense? Running for 1st downs on 3rd and 3? Pass blocking like he knows exactly what he's doing. Hurdling Ed ****ing Reeve? Fingertip catching a bad throw and continuing on for a 1st down in a game-tying drive? Never whining about being benched and beasting like he is this year?

Sorry, dsmoot, you nearly made it to ignore on that comment
                            ^^^^^Best. ****ing. Post. In. This. Thread.

Everyone else can choke on a.... Marble.

Be ashamed that you are not paying this kid NOTHING but insane amounts of praise. Moreno is ****ing beasting. You're blind if you don't see it.
                            Last edited by DenverBound; 10-06-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I know people think of elite talent when it comes to 1st round pick expectations but how many 1st rounders actually live up to that standard? He looked great today.. excellent all around player and very glad hes on our team. He stays healthy in the playoffs last year maybe we win that game.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                                I know people think of elite talent when it comes to 1st round pick expectations but how many 1st rounders actually live up to that standard? He looked great today.. excellent all around player and very glad hes on our team. He stays healthy in the playoffs last year maybe we win that game.
                                I don't think it's even a question. Our game went downhill the second he came out.

Comment

Working...
                                X