LeSean McCoy... Shots fired.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeSean McCoy... Shots fired.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Knowshon sucks RT <a href="https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless">@RealSkipBayless</a>: Peyton is doing what Peyton always does. But Knowshon is KILLING the Cowboys.</p>&mdash; Lesean McCoy (@CutonDime25) <a href="https://twitter.com/CutonDime25/statuses/386982040635473920">October 6, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lulz.

Comment

Haters gonna hate

Comment

My guess is that he meant this in a "suck on it haters" kind of way? Or maybe he hates know. Haha

Comment

I got this from Deadspin, one of the commenters said it's because LeSean is still pissed that we took Knowshon ahead of him in that draft.

Comment

I don't know how to twat, who said what?

Comment

Comment

I don't know how to take that, makes little sense to me

Comment

maybe he is mad KM went beofre him that year's draft. or maybe he is mad KM gets to play in Denver with PMFM. Or maybe he is mad at Bayless and is being ironic. or maybe his account was hacked.

Comment

He's saying that Moreno is killing the Cowboys and taking a jab at Skip Bayless by saying "Knowshon sucks RighT @RealSkipBayless"

Comment

Out-gained him when the teams played each other and this week. So he can suck it.

Comment

I don't understand who said what. Twitter sucks.

Comment

Well, he's not as good as McCoy. But kinda lame.

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                            He's saying that Moreno is killing the Cowboys and taking a jab at Skip Bayless by saying "Knowshon sucks RighT @RealSkipBayless"
                            RT means retweet not right

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                              No, he's not. The "RT" stands for "ReTweet" and not "right."

Comment

Working...
                              X