X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 5 vs. DAL Plus/Minus

Plus
    -PMFM
    - OJ was killin em out there. Sean Lee/ Brandon Carr should dress up as Nicole Simpson for Halloween? /kidding. //sort of.
    - Moreno having the best all around game of his career
    - Pass protection in general was pretty good vs. Ware and Selvie. Good call on Clark, Rev.
    - Phillips and Ayers bringing the only pass rush we got at this point
    - WR play sans fumbles
    - Trevathan coming up big
    - Romo gonna Romo
    - Webster flashed a bit.
    - Avoiding Sheepstud post game trolling that "even though we only average 15 points a game, and our fans like ****ing animals and our women being heavier than our coach, we are undefeated...unlike Denver"
    - Prater

Minus
    - Pass rush by and large was 2002 esque.
    - Jerruh greased the officials. Is holding still a penalty?
    - WW injury...D went downhill after that.
    - Chris Harris injury
    - TEs killing all the LBs in coverage.
    - Both zone and man coverages gashed.
    - JDR thinking about U$C rather than Dallas.
    - Methwolfe doesn't look the same. Ripped out one too many bugs from under his skin?
    - The dream nowhere to be seen in intermediate to deep coverage.
    Last edited by SoCalBronco; 10-06-2013, 05:10 PM.

Didn't seem able to adjust defensively in 2nd half like in previous games. Probably some combo of missing Woodyard and Harris, and Cowboys just being better/playing better than previous opponents. Very unsettling to say the least. I've been mildly concerned about the D all season. Now I'm more than mildly concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
      Didn't seem able to adjust defensively in 2nd half like in previous games. Probably some combo of missing Woodyard and Harris, and Cowboys just being better/playing better than previous opponents. Very unsettling to say the least. I've been mildly concerned about the D all season. Now I'm more than mildly concerned.
      I'll be concerned when this happens at full strength

Comment

I thought DRC, Nacho, Moore and Trevathan all had very bad games. Obviously Nacho and Trevathan both made a few big plays, but they were both caught out of position several times leading to be plays. DRC played well in the 1st half but in the 2nd half it looked like he just stopped playing and reverted to the Eagles DRC. Moore was out of position on several coverage plays and in general didn't make any plays, even though he could have/should have on more than one occasion.

Harris and WW going down did hurt the defense in a big way. Wolfe has been very anonymous this year and he needs to step his game up quite a bit.

Moreno is looking not only like a legit starting RB but like a star, he kept the offense rolling through much of the game and even the threat of him was enough, especially on that Manning walking TD.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
          I'll be concerned when this happens at full strength
          I don't think our D is as good as our offense and bad opponents have made it look. But agree that getting Von, Woodyard and Harris back will make things considerably better than the mess we saw today.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
            I don't think our D is as good as our offense and bad opponents have made it look. But agree that getting Von, Woodyard and Harris back will make things considerably better than the mess we saw today.
            The defense will be a top of the league run defense and an average pass defense when all is said and done. I'd predict 3rd in run defense and 14th in pass.

Having Von back will end all the bull**** plays where a QB dances around the defenders for ten seconds then chucks one deep to a guy that finally gets open.

Comment

Originally posted by snowspot66 View Post
              The defense will be a top of the league run defense and an average pass defense when all is said and done. I'd predict 3rd in run defense and 14th in pass.

Having Von back will end all the bull**** plays where a QB dances around the defenders for ten seconds then chucks one deep to a guy that finally gets open.
              This will help a TON! Seriously he can't get back quick enough

Comment

Awesome to pull it out. Obviously offense is insane; we need to get D healthy and at full strength to legitimately have SB aspirations.

However, that offense is just about as SICK as you can get...

Comment

Originally posted by snowspot66 View Post

Having Von back will end all the bull**** plays where a QB dances around the defenders for twenty seconds then chucks one deep to a guy that finally gets open.
                  Fixed for ya.

Jeez, I was screaming my lungs out at the lack of pass rush when he was scrambling around. Seems like we got pushed down and can't get back up off the turf!

My neighbors had to hear me yelling GET HIM!!!

Comment

+ Naked Bootleg TD for Manning.

It was beautiful. Even fooled the camera guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X