I knew we would win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew we would win

That was too close tho. I need a more comfortable margin of victory!

Comment

I thought we were going to lose, even after we tied it up. Had no confidence in our defense's ability to stop Romo.

Guess I underestimated Romo's ability to lose a game, late.

Comment

I did not

Comment

Great teams win close games

Comment

Peyton is going to make the whole defense run laps all week, including Del Rio.

Comment

I knew we would win just from my experience of playing pro football.

Comment

Originally posted by Rascal View Post

fyi, look for this tonight

Comment

My brother called the Trevathan pick. I said Romo will go Romo, and my broheim nodded. Prophet of future events then said..."Romo will get pressure and look for Witten, Trevathan will step in front of it. That's game."

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                    My brother called the Trevathan pick. I said Romo will go Romo, and my broheim nodded. Prophet of future events then said..."Romo will get pressure and look for Witten, Trevathan will step in front of it. That's game."

Tell me he's not an atheist?

Comment

, my friend texted me and said the same thing right before it happened!

Course, when Denver had a decent lead, he said he was going to make his wife (who is hot by the way), wear a Manning mask and make love to her while she calls plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
                        Tell me he's not an atheist?

He says Jesus was a Jewish conman. So I am not entirely sure.

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
                          , my friend texted me and said the same thing right before it happened!

Course, when Denver had a decent lead, he said he was going to make his wife (who is hot by the way), wear a Manning mask and make love to her while she calls plays.
                          Show him her "O"maha face?

HURRY HURRY

Comment

He says Jesus was a Jewish conman. So I am not entirely sure.

Hmmmm...Jesus was amongst many conmen (letter of the law types). Who does he cheer for in a Notre Dame v SMU game? Don't say BYU.

Tell him props from the omane!

Comment

I **** you not, I had a dream this morning that Manning would have a rushing TD. I remember it clear as day - Broncos in all blue, manning running one in, uncontested. I wish I would have mentioned it here in the pre-game thread, but I decided it was silly.

Of course, mu dream did not include needing to score 51 to win, so obviously I'm no Kreskin.

Comment

Working...
                              X