Missing Von

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Von

I hope this guy feels a little uncomfortable today. His absence is a big factor today for someone not injured. No pass rush to speak of. Today, he let his team down.

Originally posted by dsmoot View Post
    I hope this guy feels a little uncomfortable today. His absence is a big factor today for someone not injured. No pass rush to speak of. Today, he let his team down.
    Is having the munchies count as uncomfortable?

Comment

They missed Woodyard after he went out - a lot.

Comment

All I can say is thank god we play Jacksonville next week.

Comment

Originally posted by bombay View Post
          They missed Woodyard after he went out - a lot.
          The wheels just fell off. He's that important. As important as Von in some ways.

Comment

I don't know who was calling the plays and setting up the Defense after Woodyard but it was just drive after drive of broken plays with Dallas wideouts uncovered and free.

The defense had it tough without Harris, Woodyard, Von, Champ and Ayers banged up but there's no excuse for all the blown coverages in that game.

Comment

What happened to Woody? I missed the first half.

Comment

Also, I think the "do we really need Champ?" talk died this afternoon.

Comment

It's time to offer Woodyard a contract. The guy runs the whole show.

Comment

Romo is a guy that will start handing over the ball when you get just a little pressure on him. We didn't do a good job of getting a hand in his face. Many of those throws he had 5 - 6 seconds. Kyle Orton could have picked us apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Finkle View Post
                      What happened to Woody? I missed the first half.
                      Took on an OL block awkwardly, looked like he hurt his shoulder/neck then got trampled in the pile. He walked off and it didn't look really serious.

Harris had a concussion.

Comment

Missing Woodyard and Harris was too much to overcome. When we are at full strength we will be fine

Unless you ask that bitch hamrob

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
                          Took on an OL block awkwardly, looked like he hurt his shoulder/neck then got trampled in the pile. He walked off and it didn't look really serious.

Harris had a concussion.
                          Thanks, I walked right in on the Harris injury.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            Missing Woodyard and Harris was too much to overcome. When we are at full strength we will be fine
                            I hope you're right. But the D was getting exposed even before they went out.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              I hope you're right. But the D was getting exposed even before they went out.
                              Actually they were settling down before that happened

Comment

Working...
                              X