Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or are zebras not calling holding on da Boyz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or are zebras not calling holding on da Boyz.

Ok. One the first play after the Decker fumble and on the last play when Phillips got the sack there was 2 blatant holds that were not called....WTF? Looks like were having enough trouble stopping the Dallas offense w/ out playing the zebras too

It's not just you. It's blatant.

Comment

It is just not you. I have been seeing it all game long. On the Phillips sack, Vickerson was being held with 2 hands by the offensive lineman.

Comment

Thank you...thought I was going crazy for nuttin.....was just like old times...me yelling at the TV....bastage refs...but so far no harm no foul....we just took Dallas's best shot and could go into halftime w the lead...on pace so far for 42

Comment

Getting mugged on the Cowgirls last pass of the half as well.

Comment

holy **** you nfl refs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not calling blocks in the back either.

Comment

Dallas LG and RT hold and still get beat anyway.

Comment

Yeah, can't expect to get much help from the refs here. Just need to take care of business.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                    Yeah, can't expect to get much help from the refs here. Just need to take care of business.
                    Help? I just want them to do their ****ing jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      Help? I just want them to do their ****ing jobs.
                      Is there a "like" button here? Guess that's what the rep is for....wasn't there a huge blow up last year about the bad replacement refs? But then again it's probably just me...

Comment

I'll never understand how WR's can push off, use their hands, while DB's get a PI. That Dez Bryant TD catch in the 3rd qtr was a blatant push off, no call.

Comment

I couldn't believe how Dallas got away with blatant holding the entire game and got called twice.

When the two teams were in the sunlight, I could see Wolfe's jersey stretched out so far I thought it would rip off. I saw a face mask grab on Phillips that almost turned his head around. No call. Man, that was some one-sided ref'ing.

Comment

They called it a little better in the second half, but wow, it was brutal at the beginning. I had a couple of the guys over and we had to rewind a few of them and just amaze that they didn't throw the flags.

Comment

Working...
                            X