Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berger speaks!

On McDaniels:

“I never played for a guy in my life who guys wanted to play for less or wanted to accomplish anything for less. He was just a guy you didn’t care about.”
    http://www.kxl.com/10/03/13/Berger-J...5&feedID=10528

Couple this with what Nate Jackson related about McDaniels and a pattern emerges...I wonder what it could mean...

Comment

ahahahahah, well what do ya know.

Comment

This is a freekin punter talking, Who cares. I am so past the McDaniel's era it is not funny.

Nothing to see here.

Comment

McDaniels released Brett Kern for Mitch Hamberger.

Lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
            Pretty bad grammar in that article. I guess they don't edit anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
              Couple this with what Nate Jackson related about McDaniels and a pattern emerges...I wonder what it could mean...

It means they were supposed to be pros, but apparently Berger wasn't.

Comment

No surprises here. Also the grammar in that article sucked. Had to read it several times to understand it.

Comment

What a disaster.

Comment

Yet.every move Mcd made was blindly supported by posters here.
                    few posters who were against him at that time were told that they are not true fans.
                    Some posters even changed their user name to add "Mcd".

He screwed the franchise within no time. I never thought that we will be able to recover from that disaster.

Elway is doing good things. I believe broncos will win SB this year.

Comment

"It felt like I was playing for an equipment manger."

lulz, punters

Comment

Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
                        few posters who were against him at that time were told that they are not true fans.
                        Some posters even changed their user name to add "Mcd".

He screwed the franchise within no time. I never thought that we will be able to recover from that disaster.

Elway is doing good things. I believe broncos will win SB this year.
                        You should probably simmer down on recounting posters' past positions on the team. Seems to me that even 3 weeks ago you were still referring to this team, the coaching staff and the Elway front office as a total joke.

Comment

Colquitt was brought in after Berger allegedly sucked at punting in one game. Thanks Josh.

Comment

I Hate McDaniel's

Comment

Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
                              Every move? This is false.

Comment

Working...
                              X