Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast ? You want fast ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fast ? You want fast ?

    Hurry...hurry........no huddle.......dozens and dozens of first downs.

    Astroturf or whatever Jerry world has this offense will be faster.


    Holliday may get two more..........basically inside/dome.

    I expect another gear to this offense.

    Holy cowgirls..............

  • #2
    thanks for this informative thread

    Comment


    • #3
      6,000 post rule

      Comment


      • #4
        K thnx

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            A......+.......thread......would......read......ag ain....

            Comment


            • #7
              .................................................. ........................

              Comment


              • #8
                Needs more .................................................. ......



                Go back to the Union meeting.

                Comment


                • #9
                  In b4 Jetmeck whines about the reaction to his use of needless punctuation....?,,!!,:-;;;;;;...??!!'

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by colorado jones View Post
                    In b4 Jetmeck whines about the reaction to his use of needless punctuation....?,,!!,:-;;;;;;...??!!'
                    Too late.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Lev Vyvanse View Post
                      dude, hilarious. I lost it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                          Hurry...hurry........no huddle.......dozens and dozens of first downs.

                          Astroturf or whatever Jerry world has this offense will be faster.


                          Holliday may get two more..........basically inside/dome.

                          I expect another gear to this offense.

                          Holy cowgirls..............
                          Dude check your basement, there might be some Ambien dookies down there.

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                              Dude check your basement, there might be some Ambien dookies down there.
                              I hope hes plowed becuase...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X