Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Broncos Offense is Better Than Other Offenses [visualized]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Broncos Offense is Better Than Other Offenses [visualized]

    Each circle in these charts represents how productive that position has been for a given team. We added up every qualifying player's DYAR at a given position—so you're not just looking at single players, but whole units. (LeSean McCoy is the single best running back, for example, but the Denver backs are a better unit.) Bigger circles mean more production.


    http://regressing.deadspin.com/every...ium=socialflow

    Note that the Best Possible Offense is 3/5 Denver: a combination of the Broncos QB, WRs, RBs...along with the Saints TE and the Green Bay o-line (which, WTF?).

  • #2
    I think it means we have more circles.

    Yup, we have more circles!

    Comment


    • #3
      How much can they bench?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hades View Post
        I think it means we have more circles.

        Yup, we have more circles!
        Wow you totally missed the point of the article. We have bigger circles, not more.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bowtown View Post
          How much can they bench?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kid A View Post


            http://regressing.deadspin.com/every...ium=socialflow

            Note that the Best Possible Offense is 3/5 Denver: a combination of the Broncos QB, WRs, RBs...along with the Saints TE and the Green Bay o-line (which, WTF?).
            Isn't this how Troy Aikman determines which Hummel figurine to add to his collection?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hades View Post
              I think it means we have more circles.

              Yup, we have more circles!
              Plus, our circles tend to be bigger.

              That line on top of our circles looks ominous! Do you think other teams want to deal with that horizontal line? I seriously doubt it.

              Oh sure, there will be teams who will act like they have answers to our bloated, overlapping circles, and ominous horizontal line. Talk is cheap.

              And consider this. What else is a series of lines and circles? Do you see it? I'm thinking of a word, and it starts with "Lombardi Trophy!"

              Check.

              Mate.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                O_o

                What does this mean lol
                Our balls are bigger than theirs.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Peyton needs to low-carb for a while - he chunky

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looks like a bunch of nonsense.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                      Plus, our circles tend to be bigger.

                      That line on top of our circles looks ominous! Do you think other teams want to deal with that horizontal line? I seriously doubt it.

                      Oh sure, there will be teams who will act like they have answers to our bloated, overlapping circles, and ominous horizontal line. Talk is cheap.

                      And consider this. What else is a series of lines and circles? Do you see it? I'm thinking of a word, and it starts with "Lombardi Trophy!"

                      Check.

                      Mate.

                      I took that as more humorous then serious. It was a good laugh.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Looks like the plot to Inception.


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                          I took that as more humorous then serious. It was a good laugh.

                          I would hope you did.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I liked this chart from the link. How can you lose if your QB and WRs are giants.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Whatever this is, it's amazing!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X