Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 5 Upsets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #1
    Tennesse over KC.

    Comment


    • #2
      Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
      I think Seattle's streak will come to an end at Indy and like Baltimore to get their feet back underneath them at Miami.

      What do you got?
      I don't think Indy is that good to beat the Seahawks.

      Comment


      • #3
        Originally posted by McDman View Post
        Tennesse over KC.
        they have a shot if fitz isnt off

        Comment


        • #4
          Giants will get their first win this year and they will go on and win the NFC East with a 7-9 record.
          Last edited by Guess Who; 10-03-2013, 07:55 PM.

          Comment


          • #5
            Raiders over chargers
            Bengles over patriots

            And I'm not sure what the line is but I think the 1-2 packers beat the 3-1 lions

            Comment


            • #6
              Cincy over NE
              Indy over Sea
              Pretty much the general concensus

              I like the Giants over the Eagles, 'cause I thought they wouldn't go 0-2 at one point, then I thought no way they'd go 0-3 and here they are at 0-4 no way now they can go 0-5, can they?

              Comment


              • #7
                Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                Indy butt ****ed the 49ers every bit as good as Seattle did.
                I don't think the 49ers are that good this year. Kaepernick has looked terrible outside the Packers game.

                Comment


                • #8
                  Baltimore over Miami is not an upset in my book. Did you see Miami's last game, they look like shiat.

                  Comment


                  • #9
                    Seattle got really lucky last week. They were getting blown out in the 1st half. They've shown they can be had by a good team that doesn't make big mistakes late in the game. I think the Colts would definitely lose this game if it was in Seattle but I'm giving them a lagit chance at winning this game at home. They're a bit more physical them people give them credit for. I think they are a well rounded team. They don't do anything great but they don't have any true weakness either. Seattle on the other hand is a little different. Awesome defense and a good running game but really suspect passing attack. Would shock me at all if Indy wins this game. I think Indy does get this win. Colts 24 Seahawks 20

                    Bengals WILL defeat the Pats this weak. Sort of wishing for that but I also think the Bengals can play really good ball most of the time. They will have their stinkers but this week I think they are hungry after that loss to the Browns. Pats have not looked overly impressive so with that front DL for the Bengals, I think they stuff the running game of the Pats and they'll get alot more pressure then the Falcons did and the passing game will be off just enough to not make as many plays this week. Bengals 27 Pats 21

                    Comment


                    • #10
                      Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                      Indy butt ****ed the 49ers every bit as good as Seattle did.
                      That felt like one of those momentum losses. They were completely out of sorts after what Seattle did to them. It wasn't until late in the game last week they seemed to get any sense of rhythm back.

                      Comment


                      • #11
                        Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                        Indy butt ****ed the 49ers every bit as good as Seattle did.
                        Yeah, and Seattle is not exactly the same team on the road. Indy also has the size at WR to handle Seattle's big corners. I got Indy as well.

                        Comment


                        • #12
                          Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                          Seattle got really lucky last week. They were getting blown out in the 1st half. They've shown they can be had by a good team that doesn't make big mistakes late in the game. I think the Colts would definitely lose this game if it was in Seattle but I'm giving them a lagit chance at winning this game at home. They're a bit more physical them people give them credit for. I think they are a well rounded team. They don't do anything great but they don't have any true weakness either. Seattle on the other hand is a little different. Awesome defense and a good running game but really suspect passing attack. Would shock me at all if Indy wins this game. I think Indy does get this win. Colts 24 Seahawks 20

                          Bengals WILL defeat the Pats this weak. Sort of wishing for that but I also think the Bengals can play really good ball most of the time. They will have their stinkers but this week I think they are hungry after that loss to the Browns. Pats have not looked overly impressive so with that front DL for the Bengals, I think they stuff the running game of the Pats and they'll get alot more pressure then the Falcons did and the passing game will be off just enough to not make as many plays this week. Bengals 27 Pats 21
                          And with big Vince out, I think Cincy will be able to establish a run game with the Law Firm and Bernard and eat clock with Kid Ginger and AJ making up the difference.

                          Comment


                          • #13
                            I like the Colts as well. Saints on the road at Da Bears too, but that's pretty much a pick'em game anyway.

                            Comment


                            • #14
                              I don't see Indy beating Seattle, I think Indy is greatly overrated, specifically their defense. Seattle will run all over them. Wilson will probably throw 20ish times at most. San Francisco, for whatever dumbass reason, chose to stop running on the Colts early. Seattle won't. And that defense will shut down the Colts solid offense. They get Irvin back this week, Clemens and Avril are healthy, and Indy's O-line sucks. It's going to be bad.

                              As for my upsets, or at least what I think are upsets, I'm going with:

                              Cincinnati over New England.
                              Baltimore over Miami.
                              Houston over San Francisco.


                              Super upset would be:

                              Oakland over San Diego.

                              Comment


                              • #15
                                Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                                Raiders over chargers
                                Bengles over patriots

                                And I'm not sure what the line is but I think the 1-2 packers beat the 3-1 lions
                                GB favored by 6.5 so I don't think that's considered an upset

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X