Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Night Football

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #1
    This could be the worst TNF game so far. And that's saying a lot.

    Comment


    • #2
      The Thursday night song is just terrible.

      Not as cringe-worthy as Cee-Lo was but still terrible.

      How hard is it to just cut out the singing and show me football?

      Comment


      • #3
        Without Hoyer I don't like the Browns chances.

        Weeden isn't athletic enough.

        Comment


        • #4
          Originally posted by Lycan View Post
          The Thursday night song is just terrible.

          Not as cringe-worthy as Cee-Lo was but still terrible.

          How hard is it to just cut out the singing and show me football?
          about as hard as it is to show a decent Thursday night matchup apparently

          Comment


          • #5
            Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
            With Hoyer I don't like the Browns chances
            Their defense against a rookie QB? If they could put up a few points this would be a very winnable game for them.

            Comment


            • #6
              I was so wrong about Weeden. I thought he had a chance to be pretty good. He is so bad.

              Comment


              • #7
                Originally posted by McDman View Post
                I was so wrong about Weeden. I thought he had a chance to be pretty good. He is so bad.
                And you can't really wait for him to get better either, he's already like 30.

                Comment


                • #8
                  Wow. Weeden really looks like complete trash. No pocket presence and can't throw accurately.

                  Comment


                  • #9
                    Weeden literally ran into that sack.

                    Well, walked into it.

                    Comment


                    • #10
                      Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                      Btw, did anyone else see Leonhard on that punt return and think "What in the shiiiiiiiiiit?"
                      Isn't that dude like 50 now?

                      Comment


                      • #11
                        That really sucks for Hoyer. Good kid getting his shot and making the most of it. Bummer.

                        Comment


                        • #12
                          Good to see willis loved his running style.

                          Is it wrong to want the browns to turn it around? (My best bro was a browns fan RIP) Elway personally destroyed that franchise lol.

                          Comment


                          • #13
                            Horrible game is horrible.

                            Comment


                            • #14
                              Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                              Btw, did anyone else see Leonhard on that punt return and think "What in the shiiiiiiiiiit?"

                              Me and my brother both said da fuq? As soon as he got past the first guy. Where was that a year ago?


                              Comment


                              • #15
                                Like to see Willis doing well.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X