Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donte Hitner

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/97...me-hitner-fine

San Francisco 49ers safety Donte Whitner, who has revealed he was fined $21,000 by the league for a hit during last Thursday night's victory over the St. Louis Rams, said Wednesday he's dropping the "W" from his last name.

"I actually put the paperwork in yesterday afternoon. Just waiting to get the paperwork out," he said in a conference call with the Houston media. "So from here on out until I retire, my name will be Donte Hitner, without the W."

Earlier Wednesday, he had revealed his name change in a tweet.

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/97...me-hitner-fine

San Francisco 49ers safety Donte Whitner, who has revealed he was fined $21,000 by the league for a hit during last Thursday night's victory over the St. Louis Rams, said Wednesday he's dropping the "W" from his last name.

"I actually put the paperwork in yesterday afternoon. Just waiting to get the paperwork out," he said in a conference call with the Houston media. "So from here on out until I retire, my name will be Donte Hitner, without the W."

Earlier Wednesday, he had revealed his name change in a tweet.
    A million times cooler than ochocinco

Comment

He will change his mind once he has to purchase all the jerseys with Whitner on them. The good news is there probably isn't that many. The homies in the hood can say that is tight. Hitner is keeping it real.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
        He will change his mind once he has to purchase all the jerseys with Whitner on them. The good news is there probably isn't that many. The homies in the hood can say that is tight. Hitner is keeping it real.
        He can probably afford to even buy back the ones the 4 other people bought, making the total jerseys to purchase, 10.

Comment

So less cool that Wolf Blitzer

Comment

It would be a lot cheaper for him to just learn how to hit within the rules.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X