Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos vs Cowboys (Game Preview Links and Videos)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos vs Cowboys (Game Preview Links and Videos)

    BR - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...nd-predictions

    Yahoo - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos...6420--nfl.html

    CBS - http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/10/01/d...eek-5-preview/

    Oddshark - http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/cowboys...october-6-2013

    ChatSports - http://www.chatsports.com/dallas-cow...ions-10-89-674

    DallasCowboys.com - scouting the Broncos - http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...f-d7fc2851c8eb

    SBR -

    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yTn9i_MK0Ho?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  • #2
    Meh, don't waste your time with the DallasCowboys.com link - they say it's about scouting the Broncos but most of it was them crying about the Chargers game. I think they actually talk about the Broncos for 2 whole minutes. LMAO

    Comment


    • #3
      "I'm sick of hearing about Peyton Manning this and that and that," said Dallas linebacker Ernie Sims, who expects to replace struggling starter Bruce Carter in the lineup Sunday. "We've got to go out and do what we've got to do. You hear it all the time. Guys walk in the locker room: 'Peyton Manning threw for four touchdowns,' this and that. I'm just sick of it.

      "Yeah, he's a great player. Can't take that away from him, but at the end of the day, we're all competitors. Me being a competitor, I don't like that. I'm ready. I'm ready to play football."

      Cowboys perennial Pro Bowl pass-rusher DeMarcus Ware said, "All y'all want to do is talk about Peyton Manning."

      "Don't think for one minute we're scared," Cowboys defensive tackle Jason Hatcher told reporters. "We ain't scared of nobody. I don't really care who it is. They're going to make plays. Any team can make plays against you. We just have to play 60 minutes of football, very sound football against a great quarterback.

      "We have respect for him, but at the end of the day, they got to have respect for us as well. We're not a pushover team at all. We're definitely ready to play."


      http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...denver-broncos

      Comment


      • #4
        I think the Cowboys beat us in 1993 or thereabout.

        Comment


        • #5
          Anybody have a clip of that Ron Dayne run?

          Comment


          • #6
            I hope we come out and smack these silly bitches sideways.

            "We ain't scared! I swear! You gotta believe me..!!"

            Get ****ed.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hopefully, the Cowboys will be reminded of the following Peyton-Manning related benchmarks:

              1. Peyton needs 405 yards passing to surpass Dan Marino as the number two on the all- time list.

              2. The Broncos need 39 points to set the all time record for most points in the first five games of a season. (The 2000 Rams had 217 in five games)

              3. A win by Denver of more than 7 points would tie a record for consecutive regular season wins by more than a touchdown, dating back to the 1941-42 Bears.

              4. A Denver win would make Peyton only the second QB to have multiple 16-game regular season winning streaks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Tony Romo publicly lobbying for the refs to flag Denver in coverage this weekend.

                would be cool to beat them by 153 and have Prater hit that stupid jumbotron 5-12 times.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by broncogary View Post
                  I think the Cowboys beat us in 1993 or thereabout.
                  http://www.pro-football-reference.co...tm2=dal&yr=all

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                    "I'm sick of hearing about Peyton Manning this and that and that," said Dallas linebacker Ernie Sims, who expects to replace struggling starter Bruce Carter in the lineup Sunday. "We've got to go out and do what we've got to do. You hear it all the time. Guys walk in the locker room: 'Peyton Manning threw for four touchdowns,' this and that. I'm just sick of it.

                    "Yeah, he's a great player. Can't take that away from him, but at the end of the day, we're all competitors. Me being a competitor, I don't like that. I'm ready. I'm ready to play football."

                    Cowboys perennial Pro Bowl pass-rusher DeMarcus Ware said, "All y'all want to do is talk about Peyton Manning."

                    "Don't think for one minute we're scared," Cowboys defensive tackle Jason Hatcher told reporters. "We ain't scared of nobody. I don't really care who it is. They're going to make plays. Any team can make plays against you. We just have to play 60 minutes of football, very sound football against a great quarterback.

                    "We have respect for him, but at the end of the day, they got to have respect for us as well. We're not a pushover team at all. We're definitely ready to play."


                    http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...denver-broncos
                    Prepare your anus boys

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oops! 1995.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                        Tony Romo publicly lobbying for the refs to flag Denver in coverage this weekend.

                        would be cool to beat them by 153 and have Prater hit that stupid jumbotron 5-12 times.
                        I'm a little nervous the refs might actually listen considering it is at Dallas

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Truly its a matter of which cowboys team shows up. These clowns are like the two face of the NFL. It could be a close game or it could be a blow out but even if the good team shows up I dont think they can beat us.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                            "I'm sick of hearing about Peyton Manning this and that and that," said Dallas linebacker Ernie Sims, who expects to replace struggling starter Bruce Carter in the lineup Sunday. "We've got to go out and do what we've got to do. You hear it all the time. Guys walk in the locker room: 'Peyton Manning threw for four touchdowns,' this and that. I'm just sick of it.

                            "Yeah, he's a great player. Can't take that away from him, but at the end of the day, we're all competitors. Me being a competitor, I don't like that. I'm ready. I'm ready to play football."

                            Cowboys perennial Pro Bowl pass-rusher DeMarcus Ware said, "All y'all want to do is talk about Peyton Manning."

                            "Don't think for one minute we're scared," Cowboys defensive tackle Jason Hatcher told reporters. "We ain't scared of nobody. I don't really care who it is. They're going to make plays. Any team can make plays against you. We just have to play 60 minutes of football, very sound football against a great quarterback.

                            "We have respect for him, but at the end of the day, they got to have respect for us as well. We're not a pushover team at all. We're definitely ready to play."


                            http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...denver-broncos
                            You know Sims is going to be watched very close by everyone and he will be scorched. It is going to be fun watching him crying on the field "Make it stop! Make it stop!"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                              BR - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...nd-predictions

                              Yahoo - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos...6420--nfl.html

                              CBS - http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/10/01/d...eek-5-preview/

                              Oddshark - http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/cowboys...october-6-2013

                              ChatSports - http://www.chatsports.com/dallas-cow...ions-10-89-674

                              DallasCowboys.com - scouting the Broncos - http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...f-d7fc2851c8eb

                              SBR -

                              <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yTn9i_MK0Ho?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              Great effort thanks!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X