Tugging on Superman's Cape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tugging on Superman's Cape

Some really cool perspective on Peyton from around the league.

Earlier this season Broncos defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio, who gets an up-close-and-personal look at Manning every day, answered the question with only a slight smile. "I’ve said all along if I see a way to attack him, and I’m not saying I do, but if I see a way, I’m not saying. I just know I like the view a whole lot better now."

Read more here:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...ngs-kryptonite

Seriously hope JDR stays for the next 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
      The only way we keep him is if Fox says he's going to retire at the end of his contract and JDR is next in line for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
        The only way we keep him is if Fox says he's going to retire at the end of his contract and JDR is next in line for the job.
        In which case, I probably don't want him. He doesn't have much proven success, as a head coach...

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
          In which case, I probably don't want him. He doesn't have much proven success, as a head coach...
          Jacksonville was always in the mix with JDR. Mostly as a wild card(but don't forget Indy and Peyton Manning were juggernauts in that division)

Not to mention his amazing QBs known as Byron Leftwich and David Garrard

Look at Jacksonville since he left....
          Last edited by broncs2bowl; 10-03-2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
            a 73-63 record with the Jaguars and making the playoffs with David Garrard and Byron Leftwich isn't success?
            Last edited by BroncosfanGuy; 10-03-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
              pAY THE MAN LIKE A HEAD COACH IF THAT WHAT IT TAKES.

Give him a couple of pieces next year and this defense will be unstoppable.............

Comment

Working...
              X