Shannon Sharpe to be in the booth for Broncos/Jaguars game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    Hopefully, Shannon will throw in a couple of nice remarks about the Chargers, just for Fouts' benefit.

I hate Fouts. One of the biggest homers in broadcasting. Plus, he absolutely despises the Broncos.
    I have watched the Chargers/Broncos game last year several times and I thought Fouts did an admiral job.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
      I have watched the Chargers/Broncos game last year several times and I thought Fouts did an admiral job.
      My experience is most of the announcers are fine. The Mane would have you believe they all hate the Broncos and all of them suck. Even super generic guys like Phil Simms who says things so even that you'd think no one would have a problem. I personally think they're still mad about losing to him in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
        Cowher will join Jim Nantz and Phil Simms to call the Steelers at Jets
        how does this garbage game get CBS's #1 booth crew?

also, Sharpe in the booth should be entertaining

Comment

Shannon Sharpe is probably the most active person I follow on Twitter. Last I checked, dude has like 35k+ tweets. He's replied to more of my tweets than any of my friends/family that I know in real life have.....combined!

I think he'll do a fine job in the booth. He's pretty good at talking for hours on end w/out a script.
          Last edited by randerson1184; 10-03-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
            how does this garbage game get CBS's #1 booth crew?

also, Sharpe in the booth should be entertaining
            While I agree it is a garbage game, it will be way more competitive than the Jags-Broncos game. I am sure the networks are thinking the same thing.

Comment

Sharpe does have his own unique way of talking but I can understand easily everything he says. If you are saying you can't understand half of what he says, you're in need of a visit to the ear doctor. Guys always seem to blow things out of proportion around here.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                Sharpe does have his own unique way of talking but I can understand easily everything he says. If you are saying you can't understand half of what he says, you're in need of a visit to the ear doctor. Guys always seem to blow things out of proportion around here.
                Really?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MG5UurR7050" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                  Really?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MG5UurR7050" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  Really. I could tell exactly what he was saying. You're thinking when he was laughing and talking it was messed up right there. But everybody does that. You start saying a word and you laugh and you don't finish the word. Just pay attention to what he's saying instead of focusing on how hard you presume it is to understand. Focus man, focus, lol

Comment

Working...
                  X