Tony Romo thinks the Broncos defense plays too rough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Romo thinks the Broncos defense plays too rough

"They grab, they hold, they've almost put a lot of pressure on the refs – whether or not they're going to call the game close or not," Romo said on a conference call with reporters in Denver.

To me those, are very interesting comments. Obviously, a ploy to get the refs attention and to get some calls his way. But honestly, I've never heard of another QB make these kind of comments about a defense before the game is played.

Full article here:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ndary/2912851/

He thinks the defense plays rough? It's a good thing he doesn't watch the offensive tape.

Comment

The Cowpokers are one of the worst teams in the league when it comes to getting the home town calls. You'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
        The Cowpokers are one of the worst teams in the league when it comes to getting the home town calls. You'll see.
        I don't agree. I think they get some calls kind of like how New York does. The Pokes are a major gravy train for the NFL. Just like the fraud TD the refs gave the Giants, look for something similar from the Cowgirls this Sunday.

Comment

The zebras have had a hard on for the broncos all season. **** you homo

Comment

To me, a QB complaining about another team's defense would be the last thing I'd want my QB to say. Just seems like a lack of confidence in your team's ability to compete.

And bulletin board material for Denver's defense.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
              To me, a QB complaining about another team's defense would be the last thing I'd want my QB to say. Just seems like a lack of confidence in your team's ability to compete.

And bulletin board material for Denver's defense.
              Yeah, that will only make the Broncos team want to play more physical reading that kind of stuff. Better of leaving it alone.

Comment

Crying about officiating in a game that won't be played for 4 more days = overt fear and intimidation. Change your diaper and play some football, Tony.

Comment

I hope he gets lit up on Sunday. I don't even care if the player gets fined.

Comment

What a pu$$y.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                      "They grab, they hold, they've almost put a lot of pressure on the refs – whether or not they're going to call the game close or not," Romo said on a conference call with reporters in Denver.

To me those, are very interesting comments. Obviously, a ploy to get the refs attention and to get some calls his way. But honestly, I've never heard of another QB make these kind of comments about a defense before the game is played.

Full article here:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ndary/2912851/
                      He is not wrong with what he said. Denver has played very aggressively and have gotten penalized for it. I like it personally. Get some penalties is no big deal keep play aggressive and making it hard on the refs and Romo.

Comment

No wonder this guy can't win sh*t.

Comment

He's more interested in his golf game, especially since he's got an easy pay check week-to-week. They thrive on mediocrity.

Comment

Working the refs already. Jerrah has probably had all of them down to a strip club or 6 to get them ready for the game.

Comment

**** you romo.one of the reasons we lost last year playoff game is due to refs.
                              This year most of the calls are against us.

Comment

Working...
                              X