Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mic'd Up: Harris and Thomas

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...5-23383e0a433e

Broncos TV wired Chris Harris and Demaryius Thomas for week four's mic'd up series.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun; 10-01-2013, 05:47 PM.

Our guys having fun - lovin it

Comment

Love the ref making fun of DT's blocking.

Comment

props to Btv for doing these

Comment

DT is just having fun out there, he always has that huge smile - classy move giving his TD ball to that kid. Hard not to love a guy like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
            Love the ref making fun of DT's blocking.
            That was hilarious.

I wish they'd cut out the music (or at the least chop it in half)

Comment

Man, Harris is a kind of a dick out there at times. Oh well, at least he's our dick.

Comment

That's some good stuff.

Comment

Ah, I recall the days when some were saying this about DT:

Thomas is a tissue paper athelete. Will always be hurt until he is out of the league in 2 years.
                  Write it down newbie. DT's career will be mediocre at best and riddled with injury. He's had foot problems that tend to rear themselves up over time again and again. He's a receiver, a speed position, in a speed league with a hobbling injury. Sure Vinny Testaverde can come off of achilles surgery and perform, but he's statuesque. How many WR's come off of achilles surgery? The guy's a first round injury bust and it is best to cut bait early, or at least start looking beyond him as a meaningful, consistent player
                  DT might, in a stellar season for him, make one pro bowl or two in a 10 year career. My guess is he hobbles around for 5 years before being totally forgotten.
                  Friggin' classic.

Comment

Working...
                  X