Just looking at the ratings...

Dallas

Total yards - Offense: 19th
    Passing: 21st
    Rushing: 19th

Total yards - Defense: 14th
    Pass D: 6th
    Rush D: 30th

I hope they give CJ a shot this weekend. The other day he tweeted that the next time they hand him the ball, he's "...taking ovah."

Mo Claiborne got called out by his coach this week for being too tentative. Publicly called him out for "...playing with poor technique and a lack of confidence." I can't see that helping his confidence much. Facing PmfM won't do him much good either.

"The Dallas Cowboys have benched cornerback Morris Claiborne, the No. 6 pick in the 2012 NFL draft, ESPNDallas.com’s Calvin Watkins reported.

Orlando Scandrick will now start at right cornerback, but the team will continue to give Claiborne some playing time in passing situations. Claiborne has been burned repeatedly and coach Jason Garrett thinks he is lacking both confidence and proper technique"

http://tracking.si.com/2013/10/01/co...ris-claiborne/

Comment

I've seen some of those bad Claiborne plays. They are hard to watch. He def needs a lot of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
        "The Dallas Cowboys have benched cornerback Morris Claiborne, the No. 6 pick in the 2012 NFL draft, ESPNDallas.com’s Calvin Watkins reported.

Orlando Scandrick will now start at right cornerback, but the team will continue to give Claiborne some playing time in passing situations. Claiborne has been burned repeatedly and coach Jason Garrett thinks he is lacking both confidence and proper technique"

Ouch. Really surprised at this guy. Thought he would be excellent coming out of LSU. I picked him in the OM draft. Some players have a much tougher time getting their game up to the NFL level. Some never do.

Comment

Honestly, big mistakes such as turnovers, will be the ONLY thing that will give Dallas a CHANCE at winning this game. In other words, they have to play their A game and we have to play our C game for them to be in a tight game with us. If we bring our A game it's a blow out (20+). If we bring our B game, we win by 10+.

Comment

Didn't Dallas trade up for Claiborne?

Ryan Clark is going to get his first real test this season against Demarcus Ware. I saw Ware make Clady look stupid when they were up here to practice against us. That will be the matchup I am most worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

Ryan Clark is going to get his first real test this season against Demarcus Ware. I saw Ware make Clady look stupid when they were up here to practice against us. That will be the matchup I am most worried about.
              We'll just double team him like the Chuggers did. He ended up with 0 sacks in that game.

Comment

Ware tweaked his back, hopefully he sleeps on it wrong-

"Jason Garrett said the Cowboys don’t believe the injuries to defensive ends DeMarcus Ware and George Selvie are “serious, serious injuries,” but that the players will have to deal with them during the week.

Ware was sidelined part of the game with what he said was a strained muscle in his back. Garrett said Selvie has a head injury and “will go through the process that everyone who has a head injury goes through over the course of the week. That’s how they described it to me.”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/09...#storylink=cpy

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

Peyton eats up struggling CBs!!!!

Comment

Yeah I look for them to give Clark a little more help this game that is for sure. Although Ware hasn't been dominating like he has in the past.

Comment

Who the hell is Ryan Clark? Did Chris Clark and Ryan Harris have a baby? Or was it the illegitimate love child of Ryan Clady? I must learn about this Ryan Clark. He sounds awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                        Who the hell is Ryan Clark? Did Chris Clark and Ryan Harris have a baby? Or was it the illegitimate love child of Ryan Clady? I must learn about this Ryan Clark. He sounds awesome.
                        Let's hope he's better than the Ryan Clark that can't breathe in thin air.

Comment

Tony Romo is quietly having a decent season thus far. He's currently the 4th rated QB, just behind Rodgers and just ahead of Brees.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...rterbackRating

Comment

i can't believe we're only 7 point favorites

BET THE FARM IMO

Comment

anyone think CJ Anderson will get to play

Comment

Working...
                              X