All Blues this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Blues this Sunday

Broncos to wear all blue uniforms against Dallas, per team twitter & mike klis

(yes, I know this barely counts as thread-worthy)

ugh

Comment

If you could link to IAOFM for confirmation, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

When they go throwback, why don't they actually go to a throwback uni? I wanna see the D on the side of the helmet and the red pants dammit!!

Comment

Hmmmm, I might have to bust out my blue TD jersey and give my new orange Atwater jersey the weekend off.

Gotta support the team!
          <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Fowd29dOyh0?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Fowd29dOyh0?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

Fugly!!! But......no, I got nothin. FUGLY

Comment

I'm in the minority on this one, I guess. I really like the all-blue.

Retro throwbacks would be pretty fun, though.

Comment

There will be no throwbacks this year, unless the team can incorporate their current helmets. The NFL wants players wearing the same helmet all year long.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
                  There will be no throwbacks this year, unless the team can incorporate their current helmets. The NFL wants players wearing the same helmet all year long.
                  just change the stickers....the navy blue helmets wouldn't be terrible

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                    just change the stickers....the navy blue helmets wouldn't be terrible
                    I suppose you could do that, but I know the Bucs could not do the creamsicle throwbacks this year because the helmet is white and would require players to wear a different helmet than they have worn thus far.

Comment

I realize that Dallas is one of the few teams that opts to wear white jerseys at home......thus, allowing us to wear dark.

However, to go "full" blue (with the pants), I thought this was considered an "alternate" uniform, and that the NFL rules allowed teams to wear alternate unis for 2 HOME games only.

Meh, doesn't matter.

Comment

Chalk this one up as a loss boys.

Comment

Sweet. It'll be a nice change up. I don't hate the all blue.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineLegion View Post
                            Chalk this one up as a loss boys.
                            You shut your whore mouth.

Comment

Hmmm, I was hoping to get orange for this considering I'll be attending this in person (and might I add a "****ING HELL YES I'M GOING TO THE GAME ON SUNDAY, BITCHES!!") but I don't really hate the blues or anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X