• Updated Depth Chart

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/depth-chart.html

Notables:

Shaun Phillips listed as 1st team RDE
    Montee Ball 3rd string RB
    Chris Kuper 2nd string LG, not RG
    Omar Bolden officially 3rd string FS, not CB

Not much we haven't seen already.
    Some shifting will happen when Von and Champ come back I'm sure.

Any updates on Champ's availability this week?

Comment

Green listed as other and yet had a couple catches last week is kinda funny.

Comment

So who gets cut when 58 returns?

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
          Any updates on Champ's availability this week?
          First official injury report for the week will be available tomorrow around 2pm.

Comment

Lennon or Robinson I guess. Pretty easy come to think of it.

But of the two, which has had more of an impact? I haven't really noticed either one.

Comment

I don't get why Ayers got demoted. Dude has played very well so far for us. Personally I think if they want Phillips starting at LDE they need to move Ayers to RDE. Wolfe is offering nothing but run defense at the position right now, and Ayers is good in that area as well. Ayers however is actually getting around the edge fairly often.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                I don't get why Ayers got demoted. Dude has played very well so far for us. Personally I think if they want Phillips starting at LDE they need to move Ayers to RDE. Wolfe is offering nothing but run defense at the position right now, and Ayers is good in that area as well. Ayers however is actually getting around the edge fairly often.
                Maybe it is more about Ayers not being consistent enough and they want the speed of Phillips over the plodding almost getting there of Ayers.

They also have Champ listed as #1 CB so I am not sure just how accurate this is.

JDR and Fox seem very willing to play everyone so depth chart doesn't mean as much as it used to.

Comment

Who is Robinson?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                    Maybe it is more about Ayers not being consistent enough and they want the speed of Phillips over the plodding almost getting there of Ayers.

They also have Champ listed as #1 CB so I am not sure just how accurate this is.

JDR and Fox seem very willing to play everyone so depth chart doesn't mean as much as it used to.
                    Ayers has 3.5 sacks and is playing the edge great. That doesn't deserve a demotion. I maintain that right now Ayers needs to be on the field as much as possible. He is clearly outplaying Wolfe, yet Wolfe remains a starter while Ayers gets demoted? It just doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                      http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/depth-chart.html

Notables:

Shaun Phillips listed as 1st team RDE
                      Montee Ball 3rd string RB
                      Chris Kuper 2nd string LG, not RG
                      Omar Bolden officially 3rd string FS, not CB

Not much we haven't seen already.
                      Some shifting will happen when Von and Champ come back I'm sure.
                      Not shocking. No way you take out Vazquez from the lineup. You let him and Beadles duke it out and keep the winner next year.

Comment

I wonder who we cut when Miller comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                          Who is Robinson?
                          LB we claimed off waivers from the Eagles when we waived Hester.

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                          Ayers has been good but Phillips is the better pass rusher and fits more of the Von role for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            I wonder who we cut when Miller comes back.
                            Jammer? Omar Bolden?

Comment

A LB and DB will be cut derp.

Comment

Working...
                              X