No announcement yet.

Q and A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the first half of the Eagles game the defensive front was struggling keeping contain and both Vick and Mccoy had several long runs outside the tackles. I thought the speed we have at the LB position would have prevented that, but it looked like we got outmuscled by zone blocking. I believe Von Miller would have helped that because of his ability to take on and beat blockers, but in the first four games that is really the only situation where I can say the presence of Miller or Bailey would have tangibly helped the defense - so my question is, will Miller and Bailey returning improve the defence or will it upset the play of a unit that appears to be functioning well together?

Comment

Discuss Omaha. In depth.

Comment

Is it rude to point at the mike lb?

Comment

Please explain why our defense is secretly terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by gyldenlove View Post
            In the first half of the Eagles game the defensive front was struggling keeping contain and both Vick and Mccoy had several long runs outside the tackles. I thought the speed we have at the LB position would have prevented that, but it looked like we got outmuscled by zone blocking. I believe Von Miller would have helped that because of his ability to take on and beat blockers, but in the first four games that is really the only situation where I can say the presence of Miller or Bailey would have tangibly helped the defense - so my question is, will Miller and Bailey returning improve the defence or will it upset the play of a unit that appears to be functioning well together?
            That surprised me too. I expected the outside coverage to be much tighter than it was.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
              Hey guys, the podcast is cancelled but if anyone has any questions direct for me, I'll include them on my weekly web write-up this week.

Currently planned discussion:

-Eagles notes

-Cowboys - beating that ass

-Base defense and the progression to sub packages

-"Hurry, hurry"

-Random NFL Notes and Alford Watch #2

-ATS bets

-Closing out with this week's "That's Good Broncos" vid
              4 weeks in, how do you see the effectiveness of Phillips/Ayers compared to the guy they replaced in Doom?

Comment

No podcast?!

Comment

Yeah.. WTF!? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Efffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwweeeeeeeee Taco!

Comment

Resolved: Med called it.

Comment

One more time - do you see our running game issues (much better against Philly) more about the running backs or our O-line? Are there any indications that they are improving in zone blocking that might be connected to consultant A Gobbs?

Comment

You have a write up? Is it on Myspace like Mile High Mojoe's?

Comment

Since the podcast is cancelled Kahn has time to record the Kranz Dictum for me.

Comment

Of our UFA's at the end if the year, who do you consider the highest priority to re-sign at this point? Lowest priority?

How much longer could Manning feasibly play, in your opinion?

Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see Armageddon soon. Do you certainly hope we will? Could you sure use a vacation from this bull****, three-ring circus sideshow of freaks here on this hopeless ****ing hole we call the Mane? Is the only way to fix it to flush it all away?

Comment

No Podcast? I demand a refund!!!

Comment

Sorry guys. My fault this week. Pressing needs at work. I'm still underwater right now... Just one of those weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X