OT: Black Mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Black Mirror

Anyone watching this on Netflix? I just finished. Some episodes are crazy good. Some are misses, IMO. The season 3 finale is awesome. Each episode is a stand-alone - none of the episodes tie into each other, other than the fact that they all deal with technology.

I can't wait for season 4.

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
    Anyone watching this on Netflix? I just finished. Some episodes are crazy good. Some are misses, IMO. The season 3 finale is awesome. Each episode is a stand-alone - none of the episodes tie into each other, other than the fact that they all deal with technology.

I can't wait for season 4.
    Someone told me about it.

Then there was episode 1. And that was that.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
      Someone told me about it.

Then there was episode 1. And that was that.
      Man, go past episode one. I almost quit, because it was so stupid. They did themselves a disservice by putting that as the first one. It gets way better. Some episodes are as good as any one-hour episode in any series I've ever watched. Let me look at the episode summaries, and I'll make a recommendation.

Comment

Man, go past episode one. I almost quit, because it was so stupid. They did themselves a disservice by putting that as the first one. It gets way better. Some episodes are as good as any one-hour episode in any series I've ever watched. Let me look at the episode summaries, and I'll make a recommendation.
        I was like "this is so stupid but I have to find out if they actually go through with this. There's just no way."

And then they did.

Comment

I've been watching Travelers on Netflix...not sure about it. Its uneven.

Comment

I'm ready for Stranger things new season.

Better call Saul season 2.

And the best wait of all, Always sunny in Philly.

Comment

Currently watching MITHC Season 2.

Get the feeling it's either going to end spectacularly or totally flame out and piss me off.

Comment

I was like "this is so stupid but I have to find out if they actually go through with this. There's just no way."

And then they did.
                I had the same feeling. I seriously only watched the second episode because I had nothing better to do. It got lots better.

Try watching White Bear from season two. The Entire History of You from season one would be a good one, too. Again, the whole premise of each episode is unique.

Just about every episode is about technology that is conceivable, but outside of anything we currently have. So, you have to allow your imagination to go, a little - not to the point of the first episode, though.

If you watch it, let me know what you think.

Comment

I had the same feeling. I seriously only watched the second episode because I had nothing better to do. It got lots better.

Try watching White Bear from season two. The Entire History of You from season one would be a good one, too. Again, the whole premise of each episode is unique.

Just about every episode is about technology that is conceivable, but outside of anything we currently have. So, you have to allow your imagination to go, a little - not to the point of the first episode, though.

If you watch it, let me know what you think.
                  Aye aye, captain.

Comment

My woman watches this show, if ESPN or NFL network isn't on 24/7 there's a problem

Comment

Never heard of it.

I started watching their original series Colony the other day. Not too shabby.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                        Never heard of it.

It's gay

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                          Never heard of it.

I watched the Medici's. Not too bad, not too good. Have not seen Colony though.

Comment

Currently watching MITHC Season 2.

Get the feeling it's either going to end spectacularly or totally flame out and piss me off.
                            I'm on episode 3 of S2. Man those characters can move fast (traveling wise). I need to watch at a slower pace or my suspension of disbelief will come crashing down.

Black Mirror- Episode 2 reminded me of why I hate most reality shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom H. View Post
                              I'm on episode 3 of S2. Man those characters can move fast (traveling wise). I need to watch at a slower pace or my suspension of disbelief will come crashing down.

Black Mirror- Episode 2 reminded me of why I hate most reality shows.
                              I'm in Episode 6. It slows down. And I won't say it makes more sense... I still have no idea what's supposed to be going on underneath, but the sudden new out-of-nowhere plotlines are definitely developing more linearly than when everyone sorta shifted places out of nowhere. (if that's a good non-spoilery way to put it)

Comment

Working...
                              X