Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 podcast questions

What say you?

What (if any) effect do you see JDR and the potential USC hiring having on the defense as the season progresses?

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Was what I watched this afternoon considered rape

Comment

Originally posted by schaaf View Post
          Was what I watched this afternoon considered rape

Only if the eagles can provide 3 male witnesses who are family.

Comment

Is there anywhere on the internet where I can get a critical opinion of the first half defensive performance combined with a mix of limp-wristed political opinions and (most importantly) Tebow updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
              Is there anywhere on the internet where I can get a critical opinion of the first half defensive performance combined with a mix of limp-wristed political opinions and (most importantly) Tebow updates?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112307

Comment

When did Knowshon Moreno become a legit NFL starter? Why was the contain defense so bad in the 1st half? Will Del Rio take the USC position and if so how bad will that be for Denver given that Dennis Allen doesn't appear to be available? If the quadrature of the circle is just sqrt(pi)*r why is it not possible to solve it graphically?

Comment

I will be looking forward to the competition between the host and guest hosts as to who can impersonate Manning the best...with the key being the most creative use of OMAHA in the cadence. That is my question.

and one other off topic Question:
                  TJ do the Vandals (1-4) beat the UNLV Rebels (3-2) at the Kibbeydome (sp?)?
                  Last edited by Vegas_Bronco; 09-29-2013, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Same a last week (can't believe you ignored such an interesting question!!) - Is our running game problems (much less an issue this game) more our RBs or an O-Line that is only so so in run game? And while I am at it, any indications that Alex Gibbs might be starting the influence the running game with zone blocking consulting?

Comment

16-0?

19-0?

Could this be the best football team in NFL history?

Comment

Questions for the podcast: Week 4 Eagles vs. Broncos

Holy $h!t. 52 points for this offense, breaking a previous franchise of 50. This offense seems unstopable. The only times that the Broncos get stopped is when our receiver drop passes (DECKER!).

Offense:
                        1.) I don't know if you guys have noticed but it seems like in the last few games that DT hasn't gotten the ball deep. Is this because of the way defenses are playing DT with deep safetey shell over him or is that just the way we're playing DT?
                        2.) I think the one thing that would turn our offense greatest of all time to a true unstopable juggernaut is the run game. You think we could start using some FB sets to start blowing people out of the hole?
                        3.) OJ hasn't had a game like he did vs. the ratbirds. What kind of defenses are you guys seeing being used against him?

Defense:
                        1.) Lets Give DRC some love here. He shut down one of the better WR in the NFL in Desean Jackson. Now JDR plays a lot of 1-1. Can it just be that simple and stop asking him play zone? Or is there something more to JDR coaching and DRC being a great player?
                        2.) The eagles did expose a "chink" in our defensive armour with the read-option running game. Who the next read-option team that you see in the horizon that might give us fits like in this game?

Note: I now a lot of people were p!$$ed that we weren't able to stop them in the first half with the read-option running. But I think that people have to remember is most of the yards we gave up was to Vick. And on traditional hand-offs Broncos shut down there run game.

3.) We are still without Von in out pass defense. In the first half Broncos weren't able to generate a pass rush trying to keep there gap disapline. You think that once we get Von back we'll let the hounds loose?

Comment

Will Brock Osweiler get a game ball for breaking the Broncos all-time single-game franchise scoring record?

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                            Holy $h!t. 52 points for this offense, breaking a previous franchise of 50. This offense seems unstopable. The only times that the Broncos get stopped is when our receiver drop passes (DECKER!).

Offense:
                            1.) I don't know if you guys have noticed but it seems like in the last few games that DT hasn't gotten the ball deep. Is this because of the way defenses are playing DT with deep safetey shell over him or is that just the way we're playing DT?
                            2.) I think the one thing that would turn our offense greatest of all time to a true unstopable juggernaut is the run game. You think we could start using some FB sets to start blowing people out of the hole?
                            3.) OJ hasn't had a game like he did vs. the ratbirds. What kind of defenses are you guys seeing being used against him?

Defense:
                            1.) Lets Give DRC some love here. He shut down one of the better WR in the NFL in Desean Jackson. Now JDR plays a lot of 1-1. Can it just be that simple and stop asking him play zone? Or is there something more to JDR coaching and DRC being a great player?
                            2.) The eagles did expose a "chink" in our defensive armour with the read-option running game. Who the next read-option team that you see in the horizon that might give us fits like in this game?

Note: I now a lot of people were p!$$ed that we weren't able to stop them in the first half with the read-option running. But I think that people have to remember is most of the yards we gave up was to Vick. And on traditional hand-offs Broncos shut down there run game.

3.) We are still without Von in out pass defense. In the first half Broncos weren't able to generate a pass rush trying to keep there gap disapline. You think that once we get Von back we'll let the hounds loose?
                            Offense:
                            1) I'm guessing teams are keying on that quite a bit with their safeties. DT is one of the most dangerous deep threats in the game.
                            2) We have 2 and 3 TE sets for that purpose. FB isn't really a thing in this offense.
                            3) Manning just distributes the ball. We have so many weapons. I wouldn't read too much into it. JT will probably have more big games when the coverages dictate that he's the best option like in the Ravens game.

Defense:
                            1) Little bit of column A, little bit of column B.
                            2) Redskins, though Von will be back then.
                            3) When we get Von back everyone should just forfeit the rest of the year and they should hand deliver the Lombardi to Dove Valley.

Comment

Any thoughts on how Brock didn't look like the super awesome QBOF last night in the 4th?

Comment

Working...
                              X