Kudos To Clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos To Clark

That young guy is doing work. We really haven't missed a beat since Clady caught the lisfranc.
    Last edited by RepentWalpurgis; 09-29-2013, 03:35 PM.

Yeah, I'm pretty impressed with him so far. He's done way better than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by bombay View Post
      That young guy is doing work. We really haven't missed a beat since Clady caught the lisfranc.
      or when Champ or Miller were out either. I think there is only one indispensable player on this team.

Comment

I think you have a point.

Comment

Clark has had an excellent game!!!

Also, how about that entire offensive line run blocking in beast mode today.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
            Clark has had an excellent game!!!

Also, how about that entire offensive line run blocking in beast mode today.
            Yeah. Vasquez is a very powerful man.

Comment

No he sucks, you have to go read last weeks stupid callout thread (thread not poster) by Vegas Bronco. It's all about the film apparently.

Comment

Clark doing his best Clady impersonation out there.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                  No he sucks, you have to go read last weeks stupid callout thread (thread not poster) by Vegas Bronco. It's all about the film apparently.
                  - ..see the 'running game' thread also where it shows the film. It's Clark's play today we are talking about in this thread- which was superb. You must win friends everywhere you go- posting in game threads during the game instead of attending with 'all your friends'.

Comment

- ..see the 'running game' thread also where it shows the film. It's Clark's play today we are talking about in this thread- which was superb. You must win friends everywhere you go- posting in game threads during the game instead of attending with 'all your friends'.
                    Just own the fact that you were a dumbass.

Comment

I noted in GDT. props!

Comment

Watched him look pretty damned dominant about 3 plays in a row and wanted to talk about him.

Comment

We post from the game because my section likes to laugh at clowns like yourself.
                          Last edited by theAPAOps5; 09-29-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I think Vegas Bronco is a Cardinals fan. If he is he must be pretty smart.

Comment

Clark has played great.

Comment

Working...
                              X