Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E60: Demaryius Thomas - No Doubting Thomas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E60: Demaryius Thomas - No Doubting Thomas

    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zGapHNzYNiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  • #2
    Wow

    Comment


    • #3
      I love the humility, it's a credit to his extended family, and a rare breath of fresh air from an NFL receiver, especially with his talent level.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
        <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zGapHNzYNiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "He was tagged with that first rookie class that Josh McDaniels brought in with Tim Tebow."

        ESPN - we can't even get basic facts right in the first 30 second of the video. Got that out, now to watch the rest of it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
          "He was tagged with that first rookie class that Josh McDaniels brought in with Tim Tebow."

          ESPN - we can't even get basic facts right in the first 30 second of the video. Got that out, now to watch the rest of it.
          I'm missing your point. He was in the 2010 draft class with Tebow and brought in while McD was here... so which Fact am I missing that is incorrect.

          Comment


          • #6
            Well it was good but they played the same exact story over a year ago. I just couldnt figure out why his dad was there doing the show but never explained why he didnt man up and raise DT.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
              I'm missing your point. He was in the 2010 draft class with Tebow and brought in while McD was here... so which Fact am I missing that is incorrect.
              That the 2009 draft was McD's first.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                "He was tagged with that first rookie class that Josh McDaniels brought in with Tim Tebow."

                ESPN - we can't even get basic facts right in the first 30 second of the video. Got that out, now to watch the rest of it.
                The rest of the video was great, they should have left off the TMZ style shaky cam opening though. I hope we make this kid a Bronco for life.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                  That the 2009 draft was McD's first.
                  Ahhh... yep, my bad, that portion of the statement was BS. Thanks!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BroncoFanatic View Post
                    I love the humility, it's a credit to his extended family, and a rare breath of fresh air from an NFL receiver, especially with his talent level.
                    Couldn't have said it any better

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lisa Salters is kind of under the radar hot.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Man talk about a rough child hood. Pulling for this kid so hard man easily one of my favorite Broncos, hes so humble yet and you can tell hes hungry for more sky is the limit for him.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I hope he still kicking ass as a Bronco when his mom gets out, so we can see the monster game he has in front of her for the first time.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            A testament to this young man's commitment, his humility, his aunt Shirley, and his willingness to forgive.

                            I shudder to think about what might have happened to me without my parents, especially my dad....
                            Glad he plays for the broncos.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Awesome

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X