Injury updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury updates?

Any word on the guys who left the game last night - T. Carter, J. Thomas, Ihenacho?

Well, I found this on twitter...

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 10h
    UPDATE: Tony Carter actually walking around with the walking boot in his hand. Can't be that bad.

Also, apparently Ihenacho was removed as a precaution after tweaking his ankle. Haven't seen anything on Julius.

Comment

I am guessing with a short week and the game in hand, they are/were just being safe.

Comment

Julius? What happened to him?

Comment

Julius was back in towards the end...

Some of the WR's seemed to be getting "dinged" a little bit the last couple of weeks. I guess that happens when they've been so friggin' busy...

Comment

Originally posted by HorseHead View Post
            Julius was back in towards the end...

Some of the WR's seemed to be getting "dinged" a little bit the last couple of weeks. I guess that happens when they've been so friggin' busy...
            Just think how busy Welker gets when he goes home to this ......

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>John Fox said he had &quot;no updates&quot; on injuries, and that there was &quot;nothing serious&quot; from the injury report.</p>&mdash; Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) <a href="https://twitter.com/MaseDenver/statuses/382585204881125376">September 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
              <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                Just think how busy Welker gets when he goes home to this ......
                Lucky bastard, her leg is probably as tall as him.

Comment

TERRIFIC news if that includes Carter!

I need to remind myself every time DT limps off the field that he will in fact be fine.

Comment

Yeah Duke was dancing around at the end of game throwing stuff to fans. I didn't even know Thomas was hurt.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Tony Carter and Duke Ihenacho not practicing for Broncos. Stretching and conditioning only for them.</p>&mdash; Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) <a href="https://twitter.com/bylindsayhjones/statuses/382916483514236929">September 25, 2013</a></blockquote>
                      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

When DT's foot rolled up under the defender on that tackle and he came out of the game my first thought was OH **** lisfranc again

Comment

We need Duke

Comment

Duke Ihenacho next Bob Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                              Lucky bastard, her leg is probably as tall as him.
                              If that's the case, then lucky her.

Comment

Working...
                              X