Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job Moreno today!

Comment

• Where's the "Julius Thomas can tell half the Mane "how you like me now?" Thread

Comment

• Knowshon Moreno has only had eight players miss tackles on him on his 150 carries. That is a rate of 0.05 players missing a tackle on him per attempt. That is the second lowest rate for those with at least 50 carries.
        https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...ons-week-11-2/

He'd be damn good if he could avoid or break the occasional tackle!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
          https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...ons-week-11-2/

He'd be damn good if he could avoid or break the occasional tackle!
          How the hell is that even possible? I'd like to know their criteria. One of his strengths since late last year is his abiity to get a ton of yards after initial contact.

Comment

• Is it just me or did we not throw to KFM all that much last game?

Maybe it was the protection scheme. Or maybe things just seemed different from the stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
              How the hell is that even possible? I'd like to know their criteria. One of his strengths since late last year is his abiity to get a ton of yards after initial contact.
              I think he does often get a lot of yards after contact but usually still goes down, thus not a "missed tackle".

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                Is it just me or did we not throw to KFM all that much last game?
                You're right. Only 1 target. Maybe he was back in protection more this game?

Comment

• BALL stole those TDs and receptions from KM ! ball is confused when we are not in goalline formations and calls, he doesnt know where to line up he doesnt knwo who to block and his uncertainty is reflected in his botched hand-offs.
                  KM is fantastic at knowing where to be and who to block ! he is standing up blitzing LBs and stunting linemen who outweigh him by 75 pounds or more ! I love me some KM ! PFM should reward him with more RECEPTIONs because the dude is an astronaut !
                  ( he does his best work in space)
                  BALL is going to continue to steel touches in the red zone, thats why I picked him up for my fantasy league.
                  but in the game of reality, KM is the best RB the broncos have had since mike anderson !

Comment

I think he does often get a lot of yards after contact but usually still goes down, thus not a "missed tackle".
                    KM has always been an easy tackle when hit below the knees, he drops like a bowling pin ! But his reknowned HURDLING of wood-be tacklers has many a tackler attempting , instead to hit him high. KM has always fought hard to break the tackle of ones attempted above the waist.
                    when we throw the ball to KM it almost always generates a first down !

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                      BALL stole those TDs and receptions from KM !
                      Actually a good point. Ball had 3 rec on 4 targets.

Comment

Actually a good point. Ball had 3 rec on 4 targets.
                        PFM knows he may as well send BALL out as a receiver because he is worthless as a blocker. essentially, ball is being rewarded for being worthless in pass protection.
                        and Km is 'being punished"
                        but this crap only matters to fantasy owners, bottom line, PFM is utilizing the two to help us WIN !
                        KM should be getting more receptions however, he gets first downs when he does !

Comment

You're right. Only 1 target. Maybe he was back in protection more this game?
                          This. In this game he was much more valuable as an extra blocker on pass plays than going out for the screen and having one less guy to protect Manning.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            Where's the "Julius Thomas can tell half the Mane "how you like me now?" Thread
                            I was one. Didnt think he could stay on the field let alone catch so many balls

Comment

• Sign Knowshon to a several year extension. 3 years, 10 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                                BALL stole those TDs and receptions from KM ! ball is confused when we are not in goalline formations and calls, he doesnt know where to line up he doesnt knwo who to block and his uncertainty is reflected in his botched hand-offs.
                                KM is fantastic at knowing where to be and who to block ! he is standing up blitzing LBs and stunting linemen who outweigh him by 75 pounds or more ! I love me some KM ! PFM should reward him with more RECEPTIONs because the dude is an astronaut !
                                ( he does his best work in space)
                                BALL is going to continue to steel touches in the red zone, thats why I picked him up for my fantasy league.
                                but in the game of reality, KM is the best RB the broncos have had since mike anderson !
                                No way in hell Moreno gets that first TD (on that play, anyway). That spin move is one of those things you can't "teach" very well - players either "feel it" and know how to find the open seam or they don't. Ball showed last game exactly why we drafted him - the kid has a nose for the end zone.

Also, no way Moreno beats the KC defense to the pylon (like the second TD run). Maybe Moreno would have bulled his way in there, but Ball showed some talent in breaking to the open field and leaving no room for doubt.

I don't want t knock Moreno because he is having his best year as a pro. I really like what he brings to this team. However, Ball is here for a reason, and he looks like he is getting better each game.

Comment

Working...
                                X