Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knowshon Moreno appreciation thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
    Knowshon didn't miss a single game to injury in college.
    Yeah and Decker never dropped a ball in college basically. I know that stuff doesn't always translate.

    Comment


    • #17
      That's the best I've seen him look and I've criticized him plenty in the past.

      Comment


      • #18
        I'm on board. I have always felt he is our best option of our three backs. I think he is solid enough for this offense. We only need solid

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post


          I don't really care that this gif isn't from today
          If i had the athletic ability to pull it off, I would do this a dozen times a day to random people i met on the street.

          Comment


          • #20

            Comment


            • #21
              He ran hard because it was his homecoming! I remember when he used to run up and down the field in high school. Watching him live today got me pumped again.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                Damn I missed that one. That's nice right there.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                  Here's hoping he can stay healthy. He provides enough of a threat in the run game to keep defenses honest, and that's all we really need.
                  This. He had a nice game, ran hard and has proved to be an above average blocker and receiver. That block on the JT catch was vicious and legal too.

                  On sort of a related note, I'm concerned that Ball seemed to have no burst today and the one decent run he had he fumbled. And that fumble had less contact than either of Hillman's preseason fumbles that got him in the doghouse. Yes, he's a rookie, but he looked awful today.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                    This. He had a nice game, ran hard and has proved to be an above average blocker and receiver. That block on the JT catch was vicious and legal too.

                    On sort of a related note, I'm concerned that Ball seemed to have no burst today and the one decent run he had he fumbled. And that fumble had less contact than either of Hillman's preseason fumbles that got him in the doghouse. Yes, he's a rookie, but he looked awful today.
                    absolutely. he did not look good.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      IMO Save Knowshon vs the dwellers from Oakland. Just give Hillman and Ball all the reps. They need em.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post


                        I don't really care that this gif isn't from today
                        I am curious if that is the play that Reed is most embarrassed about in his career.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                          On sort of a related note, I'm concerned that Ball seemed to have no burst today and the one decent run he had he fumbled. And that fumble had less contact than either of Hillman's preseason fumbles that got him in the doghouse. Yes, he's a rookie, but he looked awful today.
                          That's not the issue I'm seeing. The guy has more burst and speed than Moreno has ever had. He just doesn't seem to be running with any kind of instincts or natural flow.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Depressing that Ball and Hillman are just so mediocre. Doesn't help that outside of a handful of plays our run blocking was once again terrible. Opened up a little in the 2nd half. Moreno was good for us late last year, too, but this may have been his best overall game. But you just know he's going to get hurt again at some point.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                              That's not the issue I'm seeing. The guy has more burst and speed than Moreno has ever had. He just doesn't seem to be running with any kind of instincts or natural flow.
                              We're watching two different backs I guess. Yeah his instincts are lacking and he runs into the back of his blockers, but I expect that a bit from a rookie. The problem I have is he seems to get dropped like a sack of potatoes upon contact though. For all the **** Hillman caught in the preseason (much of it deserved) for going down with initial contact, Ball has been worse and he much bigger. Just disappointing. I'm not expecting TD, but a poor man's Mike Anderson would be awesome.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                                The guy has more burst and speed than Moreno has ever had.
                                And thats exactly why he's starting for the Broncos...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X