Knowshon Moreno appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowshon Moreno appreciation thread

I'm on board. Dude runs hard. Let's do this.

Heck of a game today Knowshon!

Comment

great game by knowshon maybe the star f the game!!!

Comment

The Moreno-Ball show is going to work out. Ronnie who?

Comment

I expect half this board to be limping at work tomorrow after pulling their hammies jumping on the Moreno bandwagon.

Comment

I don't really care that this gif isn't from today

Comment

Here's hoping he can stay healthy. He provides enough of a threat in the run game to keep defenses honest, and that's all we really need.

Comment

When he has the ball in his hands, I relax a bit. When Ball or Hillman has it, I'm thinking... Oh God.. just please don't fumble.

Comment

Guy is invaluable to us.

Neither Ball or Hillman look ready to handle a large load yet, and Knowshon is a solid, well rounded back who doesn't fumble the ball often.

He's not a game winner, but he doesn't need to be in this offense.

Protect Peyton, don't fumble. Both massive in this offense. And two things I trust Knowshon with more than Ball or Hillman.

Comment

Knowshon ran hard today.

Comment

My hat is delicious

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
                        When he has the ball in his hands, I relax a bit. When Ball or Hillman has it, I'm thinking... Oh God.. just please don't fumble.
                        Until Ball fumbles again I'm going to assume that was an anomaly. Dude had crazy good ball security in college.

Comment

Yeah he needs to be re-signed

Dude is the starter, sucks we sunk a 2nd and 3rd into backup RBs but at least we have depth there

Let him tote the rock until he gets hurt

Comment

Ball just doesnt excite me. I would like to see some attempts to get hillman the ball in the open field.

Bummed the KM couldnt get over 100 yards, esp in garbage time.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                              Until Ball fumbles again I'm going to assume that was an anomaly. Dude had crazy good ball security in college.
                              Knowshon didn't miss a single game to injury in college.

Comment

Working...
                              X