Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton Manning weed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peyton Manning weed

    I'm guessing it'll be gone by early January?


  • #2
    lol chem dog and OG kush are both solid I bet this hybrid is legit

    Can't wait for the retail stores to open whoooooo


    I'm more of an indica guy tho

    Comment


    • #3
      It starts slowly, then hits you like a ton of bricks....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
        It starts slowly, then hits you like a ton of bricks....
        Tebow weed would be like the old "sleeper" weed back in the day. Takes a little while to hit you, you're getting mad cuz it aint happening yet, then all of a sudden, it's on!

        Comment


        • #5
          id toke it. NFL teams everywhere "puff, puff, give"

          Comment


          • #6
            <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/90PM4TLNgsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

            Comment


            • #7
              repost

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kamakazi_kal View Post
                id toke it. NFL teams everywhere "puff, puff, give"
                It's puff puff pass and that would be the bomb.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'd buy some Manning weed. It would likely be awesome. Although I'd still prefer Elway weed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's funny now how people are all into this Sativa and Indica and labels and stuff. Back in the day, it was just good weed or bad weed. We didn't notice anything different in types other then the good stuff felt good and that crap stuff gave you a headache.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      where's the sticker that talks about how great the high is through the regular season but how quickly if fades in the playoffs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                        It's funny now how people are all into this Sativa and Indica and labels and stuff. Back in the day, it was just good weed or bad weed. We didn't notice anything different in types other then the good stuff felt good and that crap stuff gave you a headache.
                        well now it's a controlled substance and taxed so you can't say "ditch weed" or "super kush" because it's just not that simple anymore.

                        Also, on the label it should be "an uplifting...." not "a uplifting..." I'm pretty sure whoever wrote up that label was high as a monkey.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ClamChowdah View Post
                          I'm guessing it'll be gone by early January?


                          Speaking of weeds, somebody needs to pull your ass ..... BOB .....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                            It's funny now how people are all into this Sativa and Indica and labels and stuff. Back in the day, it was just good weed or bad weed. We didn't notice anything different in types other then the good stuff felt good and that crap stuff gave you a headache.
                            Yep, and being older than you I remember when it was only $10 an ounce. Fatties were the thing!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by gunns View Post
                              Yep, and being older than you I remember when it was only $10 an ounce. Fatties were the thing!
                              whadarya 120? ...it was 50 an ounce in '80

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X