Ronnie Hillman GTFO of Denver....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Hillman GTFO of Denver....

3 preseason games and 3 fumbles...... Just resign McGahee and play Ball and Moreno. I've ****ing seen enough....further 2 of his fumbles led directly to 2 TDs. He's not an NFL player...

Ronnie should roll the dice and hit the roids. He just isn't that strong.

Comment

I was a fan in college and advocated drafting him, but **** man. Unacceptable.

Comment

just a kid. needs to grow some big boy before he's ready.

Comment

Relax, it's preseason.

Comment

OP is a tard. But Ronnie should never be starting. Ball has looked good at times

Comment

Originally posted by SlyEli View Post
              OP is a tard. But Ronnie should never be starting. Ball has looked good at times
              If by 'tard' you mean logical, well thought out and professionally accomplished then I agree. After we get rid of Hillman you should be next...

Comment

He reminds me of a less slippery and slower version of Glynn Milburn.

Comment

Comment

Not big or strong, lacks elite speed, and fumble issues. Looking like a wasted 3rd round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                      If by 'tard' you mean logical, well thought out and professionally accomplished then I agree. After we get rid of Hillman you should be next...
                      Professionally accomplished? What does that have to do with anything? Saying that 21 year old kid should completely leave the town of Denver because of two preseason mistakes is neither logical or well thought out.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyEli View Post
                        Professionally accomplished? What does that have to do with anything? Saying that 21 year old kid should completely leave the town of Denver because of two preseason mistakes is neither logical or well thought out.
                        Considering that said 21 year old kid's SOLE ****ING REASON FIR BEING IN DENVER is to you know PLAY RUNNINGBACK and he's failing miserably then yes he needs to GTFO of Denver and go ruin some other teams's offensive prowess....

Comment

The kid needs to fix his issues, and should most definitely not be our starter, but OP is an idiot.

Comment

Sly Williams making a nice spin move to put pressure and force that last pass for incomplete

Comment

Holliday really did hear the word 'train' when they were passing out the brains in his family. As damn good as he is once he catches the ball and gets going, he's scary as hell watching what kind of reckless move he is about to do and possibly offer up 6 points to the bad guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X