No announcement yet.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun Camp Report 7-25-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for all the Rep guys. I missed camp today, but I'll be there Monday. Is there anything you guys want me to pay more attention to?

Comment

• Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
      Thanks for all the Rep guys. I missed camp today, but I'll be there Monday. Is there anything you guys want me to pay more attention to?
      Dave n' Buster's

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        Dave n' Buster's
        I'll keep my eye on David Banner. He need to play with more angry. He needs to Hulk out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
          That is Levar Burton.

he signed last week.
          Ah yes, Levar the "Reading Rainbow" Burton. I took a look, his records are in the book.

He has strong Roots in the running game if I remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
            Ah yes, Levar the "Reading Rainbow" Burton. I took a look, his records are in the book.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KBaUcYqKoTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a0sU1aG7kBM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"nsfw"

Comment

• Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
                <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a0sU1aG7kBM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"nsfw"
                This was one of the single most greatest videos I have ever seen. I was crying at my desk trying not to laugh out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                  Kinda hard for Vickerson to two gap when he's lined up in A gap shading the Center all the time last year in Base Defense don't ya think?

I guess Vickerson and Bannan were just superhuman, you know to lineup in one gap and teleport themself into the next gap.

I'm sure they drafted the penetrator Sly Williams to 2-gap also, even though he doesn't have the size for it. Such a great use of his ability to collapse the pocket. You are so far off bro.
                  Another one on cue for you Pricey!

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...ough-the-years

Comment

• Pricejj and Bmore, take your downie syndrome pissfest to the next level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                      Pricejj and Bmore, take your downie syndrome pissfest to the next level.
                      You can be a real douche.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore Manning View Post
                        He's had a lot of practice.

Comment

Oops. Med called that one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                            Oops. Med called that one too.

To be fair pretty much everyone called that.

Comment

• Originally posted by baja View Post
                              He's had a lot of practice.
                              Says the 73 year old misanthrope.

Comment

You are so simple minded. Price says if it lines up like a 4-3, looks like a 4-3, calls itself a 4-3, then it must only one gap like a 4-3!
                                In the Broncos 4-3 Under, everybody 1-gaps except Derek Wolfe (5-tech). In his interview with Dave Logan he says he's "excited that I don't always have to be the guy to stay back this year".

Vickerson and Knighton both said they play 1-tech or 3-tech. Do you know what that means? To 2-gap, you have to line up OVER a player and guard both gaps. Vickerson NEVER lines up over directly over Center. He plays the A-gap. 1-tech lines up in the A gap (between Center and Guard). 3-tech lines up in the B gap (between Guard and Tackle). All coaches have referred to Dumervil as being the "Open End" (4-3).

Again, the ONLY guy who 2-gaps is the 5-tech (Derek Wolfe).

Comment

Working...
                                X