• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
    How Bronson plays:

!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
      How Bronson plays:

Now is that considered pass interference or was he just playing the ball?

Comment

• Haha, this thread took a funny turn.

Thanks Hobo for taking the time to share your camp experience yesterday.

Comment

• I'm expecting big things from David HasselHoff this season. I also hear he's a good swimmer and drives a cool car.

Comment

• I think it's great one of our safeties is named after a snowboard company. Not only that, if there's trouble in little china we got a weapon.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 07-26-2013, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...nd-read-option

Comment

• Denver needs to draft TMagic this year.

Comment

• How has Jeremy Beal looked? Looking over the gatorade fountains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
                    I think it's great one of our safeties is named after a snowboard company. Not only that, if there's trouble in little china we got a weapon.

Jack Burton. Him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore Manning View Post
                      Price I have told you this many times, it's not necessarily how you line up, but you continue to think if you line up as a 4-3 you one gap, or if you line up as a 3-4 you two gap.
                      Kinda hard for Vickerson to two gap when he's lined up in A gap shading the Center all the time last year in Base Defense don't ya think?

I guess Vickerson and Bannan were just superhuman, you know to lineup in one gap and teleport themself into the next gap.

I'm sure they drafted the penetrator Sly Williams to 2-gap also, even though he doesn't have the size for it. Such a great use of his ability to collapse the pocket. You are so far off bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
                        I think it's great one of our safeties is named after a snowboard company. Not only that, if there's trouble in little china we got a weapon.

True story: I broke up with a girl because we watched a copy of that in college and she thought it was dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                          Kinda hard for Vickerson to two gap when he's lined up in A gap shading the Center all the time last year in Base Defense don't ya think?

I guess Vickerson and Bannan were just superhuman, you know to lineup in one gap and teleport themself into the next gap.

I'm sure they drafted the penetrator Sly Williams to 2-gap also, even though he doesn't have the size for it. Such a great use of his ability to collapse the pocket. You are so far off bro.
                          You are so simple minded. Price says if it lines up like a 4-3, looks like a 4-3, calls itself a 4-3, then it must only one gap like a 4-3!

Comment

• Any updates on Danny Bonaduci?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore Manning View Post
                              You are so simple minded. Price says if it lines up like a 4-3, looks like a 4-3, calls itself a 4-3, then it must only one gap like a 4-3!
                              Yeah since you can only one gap out of a 4-3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
                                True story: I broke up with a girl because we watched a copy of that in college and she thought it was dumb.
                                Whenever it comes on TV my gf demands I turn the channel. I turn the volume up instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X