No announcement yet.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun Camp Report 7-25-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Hobo and everyone else sending us the tidbits.

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
      Unless you are the kind of guy who has to talk when you type, its still unspoken.
      I can't do that. If I did speak and type, I would know how dumb all of my posts sounds. I prefer to type quickly, pretend they are brilliant, and sit back waiting for the glory and women to come flowing my way.

Anyone seen any women around here lately?

Comment

Thanks Hobo!

Comment

Ofensive line: Few running plays. No ZBS.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
            Ofensive line: Few running plays. No ZBS.
            Is the expectation to be a zone blocking line some of the time?

Comment

Thanks hobo! The personnel groupings are interesting. And it's good to hear some realistic evaluation of "Orange Julius" aside from how he's the next Tony Gonzales mixed with Michael Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                Thanks hobo! The personnel groupings are interesting. And it's good to hear some realistic evaluation of "Orange Julius" aside from how he's the next Tony Gonzales mixed with Michael Jordan.
                I thought he was a large orange sugary iced drink. We learn something every day.

Comment

Wesley Duke reincarnated

Comment

Originally posted by g6matty View Post
                    Whos burton
                    That is Levar Burton.

he signed last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                      That is Levar Burton.

he signed last week.
                      ....that picture of himself?

Comment

Wait, I thought I read from one of the media members that they WERE using ZBS? Thanks for the reports, this is like crack.

Comment

I think the 'Who's Burton' comment was just gentle ribbing rather than 'ripping', plus Mr Hobo doesn't seem to have been too perturbed by it....still, yes that's the rule so hang you head I shame

Plus major props to Hobo for bringing the report - like fresh water after 6 months in the desert....

Comment

What was really interesting was the fact that offense was in "311", but defense was in 4-3!?! Nickel defense didn't take the field all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                              Wait, I thought I read from one of the media members that they WERE using ZBS? Thanks for the reports, this is like crack.
                              It wasn't ZBS. It was the zone-option or I call it the read-option. I don't consider it the same thing.

Comment

Going to work. See you in 5 hours. I'll post about the defense later tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X