Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun Camp Report 7-25-2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
    First of all girls don't get BONERS!. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

    Women get damp under garments. lol. I'll keep that in mind when I'm at camp Monday.

    Women get Deckers. Its science, man.



    Comment


    • You the man Hobo, thanks for all the reporting.

      Heres my personal thoughts on a couple things that some people are discussing.

      Scootin Bruton is running with the first team because of seniority and the inability of anyone able to earn a starting spot, not because hes the best option. Adams, Carter or Jammer will be the starting SS unless somebody comes out of nowhere.

      Hillman stands little chance of being the opening day starter. Hes not an every down back in the NFL. Ball will start, and if for some wild reason he isnt able to secure the job, Moreno will start (and then probably break his leg).

      I cannot ever buy completely into the Julius Thomas hype. Julius Thomas is at best the backup TE, ahead of Tamme. Thomas hasnt shown an ability to block, and he wont be there on early downs. Dressen is a good blocker and adequate short yardage, possession TE, and thats why hes starting game 1. Regardless, the Broncos will take a committee approach. Virgil Green makes the team because he is too valuable to drop.

      Comment


      • Maybe Decker fans become futanari when football season approaches.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          Maybe Decker fans become futanari when football season approaches.
          for those that don't know....do not google at work

          Comment


          • Did any see Casserly on NFL Network?

            He is at Broncos camp
            I caught the end of it but he was talking about how the safeties failed Denver and they are a weakness and Moore blah blah

            I dont think he knew Moore was right behind him like getting something out of a cooler

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NorCalBronco7 View Post
              You the man Hobo, thanks for all the reporting.

              Heres my personal thoughts on a couple things that some people are discussing.

              Scootin Bruton is running with the first team because of seniority and the inability of anyone able to earn a starting spot, not because hes the best option. Adams, Carter or Jammer will be the starting SS unless somebody comes out of nowhere.

              Hillman stands little chance of being the opening day starter. Hes not an every down back in the NFL. Ball will start, and if for some wild reason he isnt able to secure the job, Moreno will start (and then probably break his leg).

              I cannot ever buy completely into the Julius Thomas hype. Julius Thomas is at best the backup TE, ahead of Tamme. Thomas hasnt shown an ability to block, and he wont be there on early downs. Dressen is a good blocker and adequate short yardage, possession TE, and thats why hes starting game 1. Regardless, the Broncos will take a committee approach. Virgil Green makes the team because he is too valuable to drop.
              I think the Broncos are doing a lot of mixing and matching right to see if David Beckham can be a starter. Thursday I saw DB at both SS and FS. He has the physical tools to play the spot, but does he have football smarts or instincts to play the spot? We'll see.

              As for J Thomas, don't get me wrong the kids got talent. But because hes been sidelined for so long with injury his progress isn't were a third year play should be. I mean he catches everything thrown his way and he has a natural way of getting open. However, his route running is rounded off a little bit and has trouble finding the soft spot in zone coverage.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                I think the Broncos are doing a lot of mixing and matching right to see if David Beckham can be a starter. Thursday I saw DB at both SS and FS. He has the physical tools to play the spot, but does he have football smarts or instincts to play the spot? We'll see.

                As for J Thomas, don't get me wrong the kids got talent. But because hes been sidelined for so long with injury his progress isn't were a third year play should be. I mean he catches everything thrown his way and he has a natural way of getting open. However, his route running is rounded off a little bit and has trouble finding the soft spot in zone coverage.
                Bend it like Beckham! David Beckham would have bicycle kicked the **** out of that ball in the playoffs, what can you do Dream?!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DivineLegion View Post
                  Bend it like Beckham! David Beckham would have bicycle kicked the **** out of that ball in the playoffs, what can you do Dream?!

                  Comment


                  • Wow are some ppl on here real A-Class douchebags.

                    Ultimate, thanks for all the updates!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
                      Wow are some ppl on here real A-Class douchebags.

                      Ultimate, thanks for all the updates!
                      Why?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                        Why?
                        This is going back a few days, first time I had a chance to go through the whole thread.

                        Comment


                        • There was a #23 at safety during Thursday practice. Anybody know who that was? He wasn't in the program guide or on the team roster on the web site.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                            There was a #23 at safety during Thursday practice. Anybody know who that was? He wasn't in the program guide or on the team roster on the web site.
                            It was Jordan.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
                              It was Jordan.
                              Michael?

                              Comment


                              • Bump because camp isn't open this year.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X