Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun Camp Report 7-25-2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by baja View Post
    To be fair pretty much everyone called that.
    Kind of like with you being a Benedict Arnold, delusional pederass?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      Says the 73 year old misanthrope.
      65 with perfect kidneys

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Requiem View Post
        Pricejj and Bmore, take your downie syndrome pissfest to the next level.
        Bmore as a child.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Requiem View Post
          Kind of like with you being a Benedict Arnold, delusional pederass?
          What ever you say Hope Chest.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bmore Manning View Post
            You can be a real douche.
            HE is the douche? Says the guy that paraded around the interwebz screaming "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!" "I WAS RIGHT!"

            FFS...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
              HE is the douche? Says the guy that paraded around the interwebz screaming "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!" "I WAS RIGHT!"

              FFS...
              What do you contribute?

              Comment


              • Like watching a midget slap fight without the gratuitous nudity.

                Settle down.


                Comment


                • Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
                  <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a0sU1aG7kBM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                  "nsfw"
                  i literally fell out of my damn chair laughing. Jesus man, warn somebody before you post that.

                  Comment


                  • Pricejj and Bmore can't you just post video proof of your arguments? I tend to think the Broncos did both styles depending on the situation and down and distance.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                      i literally fell out of my damn chair laughing. Jesus man, warn somebody before you post that.
                      I'm glad others thought it was as funny as I did.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bmore Manning View Post
                        What do you contribute?
                        That's your defense? You're the board douche nozzle and proud of THAT contribution. Keep up the good work.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
                          Like watching a midget slap fight without the gratuitous nudity.

                          Settle down.


                          swag.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                            Thanks for all the Rep guys. I missed camp today, but I'll be there Monday. Is there anything you guys want me to pay more attention to?
                            I really appreciate hearing all of this. Did you know women get "football is almost here" boners too?

                            I'd really like to hear what Ball is looking like. Anything to do with the D. And of course absolutely anything to do with Decker.

                            Comment


                            • Did you see the Decker interview with Kurt Warner? Figured you would be "sporting some wood" over that one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gunns View Post
                                I really appreciate hearing all of this. Did you know women get "football is almost here" boners too?

                                I'd really like to hear what Ball is looking like. Anything to do with the D. And of course absolutely anything to do with Decker.
                                First of all girls don't get BONERS!. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

                                Women get damp under garments. lol. I'll keep that in mind when I'm at camp Monday.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X