No announcement yet.

Tribute to John Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite thing about Fox is his staff. It's been awhile since I've seen one so well erected.

Comment

Always reminded me of Bill Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
        My favorite thing about Fox is his staff. It's been awhile since I've seen one so well erected.
        Uh huhuhuhuh. You said....

Comment

whatever...he's better than Josh Mcdaniels and Wade Phillips

Comment

Budweiser presents:

Real Men of Genius

Here's to you, Mr. mediocre game planner, elite delegator...
            Last edited by Pick Six; 05-31-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

The thing I like about John Fox the most is that he is polar opposite in just about every imaginable way from McJoshie. Holy f--k I hated that guy.

Comment

I want to say I was a huge Shanahan guy, as probably most of us were...

But I was excited about McDaniels bringing the high powered Pats spread that he had installed in NE. You have to remember he had put in place an offense that broke all sorts of records.... Flash forward just a month or two into his tenure he had pretty much gotten rid of all our young elite talent on offense, and thats when I didnt like him and his idea to give jobs to coaches like his brother that were HS coaches...

Once we hit rock bottom and went 4-12( ONLY good thing was getting Von) but it is so refreshing to have a proven HC that is respected by the league and his own players, but like it has been said his ability to bring in other GREAT coaches to help the staff is what sets Fox apart. It appears to me atleast he isnt headstrong in the sense that he is willing to give other high profile coaches a job, he isnt like the shanahan or BB type that want control over everything. He realizes that to get it done and put together a great team it requires help.

Comment

I loved the Fox hire from the beginning and I think he's a great coach. I wanted him because of his defensive background and he has managed to turn Denver's defense into one of the best in the NFL in a very short amount of time. As Rev says, he does not micro manage his staff and the players love playing for the guy. I think we were all shocked by the playoff loss but I think it will provide some real good ammo for the team this coming season.

Comment

pick up the 3rd down with a more aggressive play call and ill be a Fox man

Comment

I will salute John Fox when he doesn't take a knee with 35 seconds left and two time outs, and when he has the cojones to have Peyton Manning throw it on 3rd and 6 to win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                        Budweiser presents:

Real Men of Genius

Here's to you, Mr. mediocre game planner, elite delegator...

I can just hear the voice over now "You know you suck so you surround yourself with coaches ... who can actually coach..."

Comment

I'm hoping Gase will take this offense to the next level as JDR has with the defense. Let Fox do the seating assignments for the post game buffet.

Like has been said Fox is a great delegator and coach evaluator

Comment

I love John Fox. He's like a Wade Phillips who doesn't suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              I love John Fox. He's like a Wade Phillips who doesn't suck.
                              He's like a really good poster on the Mane that got to be head coach

Comment

Hmm the OP reminds me of a Lowenbrau commercial

Comment

Working...
                                X