Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumervil: Flacco > Manning?

@AlbertBreer

Also, in my 1-on-1 with Dumervil, I asked why he thought Baltimore gave him the best chance to win a title. His answer: "The quarterback."

Hahahahaha

Comment

Well I don't think he's that far off Peyton stinks in playoffs 8 1st round exits.

Comment

he followed the money and is now trying to justify that in a football way. loved you Doom, but you sound like a ****ing moron.

Comment

Did they do a piss test during his physical

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
            @AlbertBreer

Also, in my 1-on-1 with Dumervil, I asked why he thought Baltimore gave him the best chance to win a title. His answer: "The quarterback."

Comment

probably a bit taken out of context. If not then he's just a flippin idiot.

Comment

To be fair, Flacco will have more years to win another one then Manning. If Denver doesn't win one the next couple seasons, it would be unlikely to ever happen for Dumervil in Denver.

Comment

Give Flacco credit for coming up big in the post-season this year. But let's not forget that it's the same guy who at the end of the regular season was playing so poorly that there was speculation Baltimore was going to move on and let him walk. He's an incredibly streaky player, and I wouldn't bet on him duplicating that run of success in the post-season again.

Comment

Flacco had one of the best postseasons for a QB ever. Have to give him his due for that. But as far as a career goes you'd have to be a complete ****ing idiot to say Flacco > Manning. W/E. Elvis is just going to put everything Baltimore up on a pedestal now because he'll be forever butt hurt that Denver cut his insane salary.

Comment

BUWAHAHAHAOHASFOIADSNHFIOASDNHF;ADIHFADSHIFHFSHDFHFHFASH;!!!!!!

Comment

Joe Flacco: 9-4 playoff record, 1 SB

Peyton Manning: 9-11 playoff record, 1 SB

8 one and done's.

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                          Flacco had one of the best postseasons for a QB ever. Have to give him his due for that. But as far as a career goes you'd have to be a complete ****ing idiot to say Flacco > Manning. W/E. Elvis is just going to put everything Baltimore up on a pedestal now because he'll be forever butt hurt that Denver cut his insane salary.
                          Well, to win a SB it's all about what you do in the playoffs. Flacco does have the upper hand in that department by far. He has made the playoffs every year since he entered the league. 3 AFC championship games and 1 SB. In his first 5 years!!

But compared to Manning in the season, not even close!!!

Comment

If Dumervil actually showed up that Sunday we wouldnt even be having this discussion

Comment

Originally posted by LRtagger View Post
                              If Dumervil actually showed up that Sunday we wouldnt even be having this discussion
                              Where was our pass rush? Where was Von? Try and keep playing the Elvis was invisible in that game card. He actually didn't have a bad game.

Comment

Working...
                              X