Kraft says Belichick is the best coach ever, Brady is the best QB ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kraft says Belichick is the best coach ever, Brady is the best QB ever

I don’t think there’s been one in the history of the NFL — I think we’re privileged to have, probably, the finest coach and the finest quarterback, and we happen to have them at the same time,” Kraft said. “It’s going to be hard to win continuously without a good coach and a good quarterback. Next season, please God, will be our 20th season. And we’ve hired two coaches in that time — two head coaches — and we’ve had two quarterbacks start for our team in those 20 seasons.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-best-qb-ever/

Last edited by Bronco Rob; 03-19-2013, 07:32 PM.

Hard is the descent...

Comment

They certainly have a right to be in the conversation.

Comment

that's a pretty messed up way of spelling John Elway

Comment

And by the way, they have the best owner ever!

Comment

Bellicheck is the best HC just based on his stealing signs and taping walk through's. Only a genius would think of **** like that!

Brady is best QB at going down water slides.

Comment

Craft has dog **** over all his face.

Comment

Comment

What's he going to say? That they are both scrubs, and he wishes he had Manning and Elway instead?

Comment

Comment

Just threw my Norelco against a wall.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                            They certainly have a right to be in the conversation.
                            i have a hard time putting any QB of the last decade in contention as best ever. with these pussed up rules and changes to the game basically hamstringing defenses and the change in offense to basically being a chuck it up game the statistics become garbage. look at Elway and Marino, 2 of the best to ever fling the pigskin, they set records when receivers got mugged by DBs, when defenses could actually hit a QB, in the time of football when running the ball was a focal point of the offense.

put either of those guys in today's NFL and their already massive stats, are amped up by 25% at least.

sorry Brady, you may be among consideration for best of the decade, and have a few rings, but you still couldn't carry the jock of those who came before.

sure Belicheat is great in the regular season and in the playoffs when he can get away with cheating, but should the Cleveland stint be ignored? i guess Kraft just disregards the great coaches before him, Lombardi or Walsh

Kraft needs to shut up and go away

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Rob View Post

can you imagine the fine Reed would have received had he not jumped over the leg and just ran through it and tore Brady's knee to ****? you just know Goodell would have that attempted cheap shot by Brady flipped and make Reed the bad guy in the situation had Brady gotten hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X