Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prison Time for Ryan Leaf

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prison Time for Ryan Leaf

    GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP)

    Former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf has been moved from a central Montana drug treatment center to the state prison in Deer Lodge.

    Regional probation and parole administrator Dawn Handa told the Great Falls Tribune on Thursday that Leaf was terminated from the Nexus Treatment Center in Lewistown after violating the conditions of the placement, including threatening a staff member.

    Leaf was charged with breaking into two houses and stealing prescription painkillers. He pleaded guilty to burglary and criminal possession of dangerous drugs. He was sentenced in June to five years with the Department of Corrections with the recommendation that he spend the first nine months in a locked drug treatment facility.

    Leaf also faces the revocation of a 10-year probationary sentence for a 2010 drug and burglary conviction in Texas.


    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/r...-prison-011713



  • #2
    Wow...it's gonna be like the movie "Longest Yard" with adam sandler, only difference is sandler could actually play QB

    Comment


    • #3
      wow, what a fall.

      Comment


      • #4
        It's the drugs. I think it may have started with pain pills or something. Nothing else seems to have helped snap him from the habit. Maybe prison will do him some good.

        BOY do the Chargers have bad luck with their personnel!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
          Maybe prison will do him some good.
          The next time prison cures someone of a drug problem with be the first.

          Comment


          • #6
            Prison will do him some good.






            If he wants to enhance his burglary skills.

            Comment


            • #7
              They ought to put Bill Vinnovich in as his cell mate for the poor calls he made all day Saturday.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                They ought to put Bill Vinnovich in as his cell mate for the poor calls he made all day Saturday.
                Yep. Bill spent the day raping our squad so this should be easy time for Bill.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                  The next time prison cures someone of a drug problem with be the first.
                  Exactly. He will get all the drugs he needs in there. Easier than where he was at before.

                  Would be sad to hear his draft day interviews talking about a future that never was.
                  Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 01-17-2013, 01:58 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
                    Exactly. He will get all the drugs he needs in there. Easier than where he was at before.

                    Would be sad to hear his draft day interviews talking about a future that never was.
                    Having to blow a dude to get the drugs will give him something to think about.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                      It's the drugs. I think it may have started with pain pills or something. Nothing else seems to have helped snap him from the habit. Maybe prison will do him some good.

                      BOY do the Chargers have bad luck with their personnel!
                      Prison is for murderers and rapists. It will do him no good, in fact he'll probably be worse when he comes out. What he doesn't know now about getting drugs he'll learn in prison and he'll also be able to get most anything he wants as far as drugs in prison.

                      Comment


                      • #12



                        He looks like he's pushing 60... Not like he's 37.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RaiderH8r View Post
                          Having to blow a dude to get the drugs will give him something to think about.
                          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LEberTUvrsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
                            Exactly. He will get all the drugs he needs in there. Easier than where he was at before.

                            Would be sad to hear his draft day interviews talking about a future that never was.
                            Chargers moved up to #2 to waste a pick on Leaf. Colts took Manning in the #1 slot and never looked back. Two completely different career paths and lives. Manning ownes Papa John's franchise and Leaf will be making pizzas there once he gets out.
                            Last edited by broncocalijohn; 01-17-2013, 06:19 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wasn't his problem with pain killers started with football injuries or at least snowball because of it? Kind of sad.

                              Prison won't do him any good.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X